unofficial chrono daily deal announcement for Soulcalibur VI - 12/28/18 - $36

Description:

THAT ANNOUNCER
Transcending history and the world, a tale of games and deals, eternally retold. Now, one game is fiercely on sale. A gamer desires a game, and a shopper desires a deal. The gamers face a gruesome quest to search for the ultimate deal. The almighty Chrono has granted you one such deal to cut your own path. Watched over by the almighty staff who runs this website, you will all unleash your fury.

Fate conspired to arrange this game deal. Soul Calibur VI without a discount isn’t justice. The game’s flame will devour all desire. Slashing through the shadows we defeat the evil that lurks behind full retail pricing. If love for a great value is power, than no one is stronger. Victory belongs to the last one standing. Once the sale has finished, only those who bought it will have saved the money.

Only one fate awaits those who slept on it. The legend will never die. The gruelling battle ended with the victory of all of us. Chrono stood again against an impossible enemy. This victory strengthened the soul of the copywriter, who was self conscious about this bit getting old. He was seriously wounded in writing this, but the soul still burns. Buy Soul Calibur VI today. Also you can KIND OF dress like Waluigi if you really apply yourself.

STEAM DESCRIPTION
Bring more than your fists to the fight! Featuring all-new battle mechanics and characters, SOULCALIBUR VI marks a new era of the historic franchise. Welcome back to the stage of history!

Official Announcement Trailer:

Some Random Steam Reviews:

Norum:

there’s only one game where you can see Thanos freeze time and kill Shrek with a snap of his fingers.

11/10 best fighter game of all time

Incitatus:

Well, it has underboob girls n all.

7 Likes

lol

3 Likes

The post is 15 minutes late, we’re legally allowed to leave now!

10 Likes

?? wait, i’m hella confused here @.@

7 Likes

I finally found a job dude.

not really

6 Likes

Why is this in site feedback?

3 Likes

I opened the official one. @Ernin8t0r naughty corner again mate. I might hide this topic just to avoid confusion

4 Likes

changed title to avoid confusion

6 Likes

I don’t understand why this should be hidden… it’s kinda double the commercial … People first check the web page … than they go to the forums.

8 Likes

Just so we don’t have conversations about the same thing on two different topics, and it was in the wrong section, just gets confusing

5 Likes

With the title change there’s no reason it would be confusing either. Better we keep the mocking in here than take it to the proper thread?

7 Likes

I think this one is a whole different topic, rofl

5 Likes

fine as you wish

6 Likes

Cuz it is in fact site feedback?

though i have to admit i would have put it in the official daily deals section if i could - i actually did try, lol, but i think that could have gotten me in trouble though, so good think it isn’t possible i guess

4 Likes

Actually it is forum feedback, because the site had the deal on time :smiley:
I don’t see category for forum feedback though, so this has to work!

4 Likes

:SeemsGood :

5 Likes

Believe it or not I actually tend to just come here first and then check the store page if there’s a game I’m interested in.

Which is why I keep forgetting to click the coin button.

3 Likes