Unable to Purchase Game

I am currently trying to purchase The Divion: Gold Edition on chrono.gg, through the link associated with one of your sponsored streamers. However, I am unable to enter my card information, thus preventing me from completing my purchase. I cannot see anything on my end that could be causing the problem. I am currently using Google Chrome, have scripts enabled, ads are not blocked, and all cookies are allowed. Could you please help me so that I can purchase this game and support you and the streamer and also enjoy this game?

4 Likes

You should send an email to Chrono Support: help@chrono.gg if you haven’t, in the mean time let’s @ summon some folks so that this get noticed if it hasn’t already @lonin, @frst, @dusty, and @Ernin8t0r

5 Likes

@Espeonn you need to connect/sign in with the (blue) Ubisoft button before being able to make the purchase
it’s a method Ubisoft is using on some stores to ensure “direct activation”
(and have the email field on top filled in too ofc)

8 Likes

The ubisoft blue button wouldn’t load for me so I ran a few tests, turns out privacy badger identifies it as a tracker and blocks “static2.cdn.ubi.com”.

I’m sure it’s probably correct in doing so, even if it makes it hard to buy ubisoft games. But then again it should be, good badger!

6 Likes