Ubisoft forward giveaway

Just came back after a nice meal, lol, see that I was logged out, but apparently was a lot of people, so we will see what they do to rectify the situation. Ultimately it doesn’t even matter that much to me, I already played the game on my PS4, just felt like having a copy in case I wanted to revisit if/when I get rid of the PS4 in the future. I don’t really use it a lot, so it’s a real possibility.

6 Likes

Now you should all go look at a company who knows how to give away free games and make excellent damn ads, check out:

11 Likes

Me: Aw that so freaking stink cute -nope- can’t run it. Nope. Sigh

5 Likes

Fun. Looked at that “Devolverland Expo” game. Ironic it was released yesterday (according to steam page). Actually looked fun. At 7,340 MB, I don’t think I’ll install it. :open_mouth:

4 Likes

It’s not that much of a game really. You just get to run around an expo hall and look at virtual game booths, gather a few collectibles, watch trailers and fight a boss at the end. It’s not a great game by any means but it is a fun little marketing stunt.

There are some pretty cool environments though, the carrion and Shadow warrior ones in particular.

8 Likes

you can get your free copy of watchdogs 2 here:
https://register.ubisoft.com/ubisoft-forward-reward/en-US

12 Likes

I’m thinking of giving this one a try later. It looks fun judging by the trailer.

@ahmed11037 Already finally grabbed my copy, thanks. Looks like this was worth all the hassle (including installing Uplay) I’ve went through, heh. :joy:
Not to mention how it’s been a while I’ve played Trackmania games, when they were called Trackmania Nations Forever and Trackmania United Forever. My nick was “Beast Boy” back then.

I think I’ll check this game out too later.

5 Likes

No sign of it yet for me, but did they say they’d exempt certain territories or some ish.

4 Likes

I remember getting the notification, but I knew that I’d never have a chance at getting it.

3 Likes

There is a huge sale on uplay with promo code UBIFORWARD extra 20 percent off

7 Likes

So I ended up getting Far Cry 3 and Far Cry 4 GOLD from uplay
and Far Cry 5 Gold from EPIC Games store linked to Uplay.

5 Likes

Kind of annoying every time they do an event like this it never works and they have to set up something else, but at least in the end they are giving away the items. I really didn’t want to miss out on the Valhalla weapon. lol

EDIT

Oh man Far Cry 5 is $8 on Epic. :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Does Far Cry 5 not have to go through the Uplay launcher? Can you launch it directly from Epic? It seems to not require me to link Uplay account…

4 Likes

When you buy them on Epic, you also get them on Uplay. So you can launch with either. :slight_smile:

(you will be asked to link the accounts by the way)

6 Likes

I never played any Far Cry games, is it advisable to play previous games? They are pretty cheap, just curious. If not, I will be happy to start with the latest.

4 Likes

yeah sure, you can launch it from EPIC games launcher.

Just like Rhyagelle says.

4 Likes

3 and 4 are good, but I don’t think you need to play any of them to enjoy others. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

yeah, all stories are independent of one another

5 Likes

I will just play 5 then, since it’s the newest and hopefully had any unpleasantries worked out from previous games. No need to buy more games I don’t play. My friend’s been nagging me to play Far Cry 4 for a long time, but that’s more because he helped to do some script writing for the game.

It just took me a while to clear up enough HDD space to install FC5, plus the HD textures pack, it’s around 75 GB…

5 Likes

The reason why I prefer Uplay is that you can play many games through the GeForce Now cloudgaming service. Since january 2020 I have no HDD or SSD space issue, no need to download, can instantly play any supported game.
No need for good computer, only a decent fiber internet connection.

Yeah a bit advertisment, but Im happy with the service they provide.

Having a notebook with a decent CPU, 8GB RAM and GeForce GT630 with 2GB VRAM so I can launch any game till 2013 and after 2013 only some, but this service gave me the possibility to play newly published games.

So I dont have to install 80GB of AC Odyssey, I can run it in like 2 minutes with the paid subscrption.
And its free for anyone, only have to wait for a distant computer to get free and so you can play a demanding game on 60fps whatever resoulution you want, that your internet connection can bear.

5 Likes