Try your luck. Free keys

A few indiegala golden flash keys: (I have a feeling that a few claimed keys got mixed in. Please check and sorry for the inconvenience)

Absconding Zatwor: NP74B-ZJXV2-T9LRM
Heckabomb: CCHQI-283GJ-0A5CJ

ZWAT7-JXYYH-DHH4Y
P292D-FEFBX-M9089
XJA3H-QRMFF-5N50P
XTG77-PEVF4-I8FT8
XR9L9-W90XZ-EBVQZ
ZY66M-PA40P-BM0M5
WH8BP-YLEBK-KRJF6
YQ4M5-KIKPF-Z4HTT
X04I7-R7GHP-MRLRG
ZI0P6-4Z29X-QX3QT
XKLFF-8EKDW-H9Y33
ZXA00-6P0PY-TT46D
D6NC5-Q2I5G-XI2DZ
YPFDW-T0H0Y-DTKYN
7A6Y5-NY28T-L256L
ZLW03-NW6LM-9I6KG
RZ7H6-VNRZE-55XGH
H686X-8A05F-6FDB8
A5JPE-NBNH2-K2EKN
TXBPK-Q3IEN-67NQC
XNE66-0P9B0-DJX9N
ITXLM-7T7ZX-DIEZA
YPHH7-8CIHY-MIBKX
98NYV-R9859-ZJXW7
TXN4N-QVMBP-Q8LWH
2QQYZ-4A7FE-A0FYW
J66NC-W2L8V-MJGHC
5LY6T-N5NCK-AN99Z
EK773-PZVER-0MYGI
5NXWN-A5C42-BTJHJ
H3XGD-C8PK8-KXRZM
GK7F9-X2B6W-C4TYI
PPDJ4-LQNIB-GEVHZ

If you manage to get anything decent please reply. Best of luck.
*Keep in mind that there is 90+ percent chance of getting garbage.

Also, what do you guys think about saving chrono coins? Ex. I was saving up 6000c for my first game on chrono.gg - Rusted Warfare and when I was just 1 spin away from getting it suddenly Gal civ 3 popped up for 3000c, I bought it on instinct. Sose:trinity for my other 3000c. Right now I have 779 coins with 2 spins to lengedary chest. So, what do you guys think? Is it worth it to save and buy coin shop games or should I wait for promotional ones like gal civ 3? Do they happen often?

Thank You

10 Likes

It was GooCubelets + GooCubelets 2 + GooCubelets: The Algoorithm ( which all 3 of them are no longer sold on steam, which the dev probably got kick off of)

2 Likes

@TR3NT: I’m sorry, you got a bad game. Indiegala golden flash is famous for their crappy giveaways.
That is the reason why I chose the title “Try your luck” with a warning “Keep in mind that there is 90+ percent chance of getting garbage.”
There are people who have won Dark souls 3, dirt, little nightmares, etc. I thought that maybe with this many keys, a few would win a decent game.

4 Likes

Blood of Old:

Endorlight:

Memories of a Vagabond:

I should have paid attention to which ones were duplicates but i apologize because i didn’t. There’s a few keys inbetween the ones i have listed here that are duplicates and a few that Steam said i already owned but wouldn’t tell me what the game was. I wasn’t able to activate anything myself.

2 Likes

GooCubelets + GooCubelets 2 + GooCubelets: The Algoorithm

Cheers :ok_hand:

Here is my key that someone can grab

Layers of Fear
?BJVB-RT4NI-0E02X ? = 2+3

3 Likes

Have identified the following…

J66NC-W2L8V-MJGHC - Hard Room
EK773-PZVER-0MYGI - Red Risk
PPDJ4-LQNIB-GEVHZ - Crystals of Niberium

I have them all, so they’re up for grabbing.

5 Likes

People here don’t dip bellow 40k coins. :joy:

6 Likes

Oh… I see, thx for replying. I’m new here (as mentioned earlier, gal civ 3 was my first game). Just trying to save close to 6k took a lot of commitment and routine. 40k starting from 779, it’s not even in my goal range, for now.
What I wanted to ask was do these promotional games come often? (games worth more for less coin). If yes, then I will keep myself from spending them on coin shop
Also, excuse my english, I’m not native. Thank you.

5 Likes

They come usually every 2 weeks on a Friday after the Daily Deal. There have been exceptions but it pretty much has held to that time frame.

And welcome to the forum!:heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Got it. Thanks for replying.

5 Likes

Hey don’t worry about your English, we can 100% understand what you mean. :blush:

Also I kinda joked about 40k, because if you check the coin shop, you’re gonna see that Dead Cells was sold for 40k. Since then, the regulars have started this joke about never dipping bellow that number of coins in case a great game like that gets sold for the same price again.

A serious tip I can give you is to always check the “New Shop Games” posts, for example the latest one, from August the 24th. People are always commenting about the games offered, and you’re welcome to ask for some advice on whether to buy a game or not or to invite users who also got it to play with you (in the case of multiplayer games).

So really, when in doubt, ask the community! We can’t make the final choice for you, but we sure as hell can help you gather more info to make the best out off the games available! :butterfly:

PS: Oh, and of course, welcome to this hellish place! You’re one of us now, whether you like it or not. :smile:

4 Likes

Haven’t claimed these since I apparently already own them:

2QQYZ-4A7FE-A0FYW is Cube- The Jumper
TXN4N-QVMBP-Q8LWH and YPHH7-8CIHY-MIBKX are 3 GooCubelets games

I also have some that I got from the golden flash giveaways:
32TIH-73CQA-9KTBJ
63DTN-LEECD-3IE0N
ZJBRZ-672YW-5RMNK
GR2M5-3086N-R7I26
XH2MH-4XKC6-NG34R

Can’t remember which ones were activated but here they are if anyone wants to try

6 Likes

K9ZD9-YQGC?-NHJJV ?=5
CANDYSNAKE

5 Likes

Took it, thanks

2 Likes

All of these have been activated, if by you or some ungrateful chrono member, idk

2 Likes

I won’t be trying my luck - not sure if I’m just cynical or snobbish, but either way I would expect to get trash and don’t want trash. I’m proud of having a very high play percentage of my library, so I prefer to not add games I’ll never touch.

I do appreciate the giveaway though! Just not up my alley.

~ :poop:

4 Likes

But if you never touch them, they don’t affect your percentage. Or are you one of those elitists who doesn’t use Steam’s completion percentage stat? You are right though, these games are trash. Even when they have easy achievements, it’s torture to get them.

Ahem ,by posting plain keys
all someone has to do is run them through their 100 steam account bots and they’re done.

3 Likes

thats why you change one character. eg: xxxxx-xxx?x-xxxxx and then ?=x EZ

2 Likes

Thank you. I’ll keep that in mind for next time.

1 Like