So I have been contemplating buying some truly wireless earphones (eg. something like Apple Airpods) for a while now, but have always been a bit reluctant to make the plunge usually because of the high asking price, size of the earbuds or the short amount of time that the batteries last for (usually 3-5 hours).
Then I saw this on indiegogo a few days ago https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/pamu-slide-born-for-music-never-fall-out/x/21908585#/
and it seem to fix most of the previous issues I had:
- 10 hrs playtime per charge (plus 5 recharges per case charge)
- Not super big
- Less than $100 Australian
And it seems like they have run other indiegogos with positive product reviews
So i decided to pledge for some, but I guess I can still back out before the campaign ends, so for some ease of mind, I have a few questions for people here:
- Have you used truly wireless headphones before?
- What were your experiences with them (good or bad)?
- Are the sound quality/latency ok from ones you have used?
- Would you recommend people try them over regular headphones or other styles or wireless headphones?
- Have you tried this Pamu brand before?
- Do you think they are worth the money?
Thanks in advance