Trading Resident Evil 6

Hello :slight_smile: I have Resident Evil 6, does anyone have any interest? :slight_smile:

4 Likes

r u giving it for free or trying to trade? maybe u should make that clear for anyone who might be interested

1 Like

Trading, sorry.

3 Likes

k changed the title for u, and removed the β€˜giveaways’ sub-header

3 Likes

You know what? I will bite, if no one else has…

I have a list of games I am trading here, give it a look:
https://206.81.1.216/t/trading-games-to-make-my-life-easier/8776

3 Likes

Hm… already bought it around three times, but I’ll let you know if any of my co-op buddies have any interest.

4 Likes

Guess that means it must be good.

1 Like

Contact me on steam please :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s not half bad… but bring a friend. The partner AI isn’t great, from what I hear, and it’s a crucial part of the game.

I’d still recommend Resident Evil 5 and 6 wholeheartedly. They’re both criminally overhated.

2 Likes

I was figuring I could have fun with the offline co-op.

EDIT: So I guess we are contacting the OP through steam?

1 Like

You can, just understand that 6 is a huge departure from the series. It builds on the ending to 5 by being a ridiculous mess of a finale that pulls no punches. It’s full on Capcom action-jank with a spoopy theme.

3 Likes

@Modisc All the stuff I have is key codes from humble bundle, so I don’t know if you wanted to do a steam trade or whatnot for the game (but if so there is a mild issue because of that)… Were you talking just to Cptmold or both of us when you requested a contact through steam.

1 Like

RE5 was a really good game, RE6 was pretty good as well.

I think the hate was due to their departure from horror and into an action game.

With that being said. Those 2 games are not good horror games, but the Resident Evil title attracted those players, then they were upset that it wasn’t horror at all.

2 Likes

Wanna trade for stories, the path of destinies? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

That’s what I hear, but this has always been the Resident Evil way. I’m not sure if I can count RE3 as a horror game-- the only thing it has in common is the theme and controls of classic RE, with the entire story revolving around a veteran and general series badass facing off against a zombie of unprecedented strength.

I have a feeling that anyone who expects anything different now will be pretty upset with the direction the series has taken when RE8 and RE9 drop. I’m expecting RE8 to at least be as action-oriented as End of ZoΓ« if not more, and if you think otherwise… well, keep in mind that RE7 was only a critical success. It wasn’t exactly a runaway hit in sales.

1 Like