Trading games, Still open

Good day,

I have a lot of built up keys for things, and instead of continuing to hoard them like a dragon I would like to trade them to others who would like them. I will look at each trade at face value and subjective value (in terms of if the game offered interests me at all).

This is the list of game keys that I have (broken down by source and platform), my deepest apologies for the length of this list:
I don’t believe in bumps, so if you see a game you want to trade me for let me know, this thread is forever open (and the list is up to date).
Humble Bundle Game Keys for:
Call of Duty Black Ops 4 C.O.D.E Salute Pack
Guns of Iccarus Alliance Collectors Edition (+Costume Pack and soundtrack)
Switchblade Starter Pack + Epic Pack.
Throne of Lies
Lakeview Cabin Collection
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare
No time to explain remastered
Convoy
Westerado: Double Barreled
Space Pilgrim Episode 1: Alpha Centari
Don’t Stand Out
Guild Wars 2
Race the Sun
Zero G Arena
Lost Winds 2: Winter of the Melodias
Elite Dangerous DLC: Cobra MK III Ship Skin
Jurassic World Evolution DLC: Vivid variant Anklysaurus Skin
Anomaly Korea
Anomaly 2
Splotches
Sorcery! part 3
Marvin’s Mittens
Indecision
Future proof
Temple of Xiala
Cloudborn (VR)
Perfect Heist
Cube link
Dungeon Escape

-Steam:
A Story About My Uncle
Abyss Odyssey
Ace Combat Assault Horizon Enhanced Edition
Back to Bed
Blades of time: Limited Edition
The Bridge
The Bureau: XCOM Declassified
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare
Company of Heroes 2- The Western Front Armies
Contagion
The Darkness II
Deep Dungeons of Doom (x2)
Filthy, Stinking, Orcs!
The Flame in The Flood
Frozen Synapse
Galactic Civilizations II: Ultimate Edition
Goat Simulator
Grim Fandango Remastered
Gunpoint
Guns of Icarus Alliance
Guns of Icarus Online
Hacknet
Hand of Fate
Heroes of Annihilated Empires
Insurgency
Kholat
Kingdom: New Lands
Knights of Pen & Paper +1 Edition
Mafia II Director’s Cut
Mercenary Kings: Reloaded Edition
Murdered: Soul Suspect
Octodad: Dadliest Catch
Panzer Corps
Poker Night 2
Psychonauts
Q.U.B.E: Director’s Cut
Risen
Saints Row 2
Saints Row: The Third- The Full Package
Sanctum 2
Screencheat
Shadowrun Returns
Skullgirs + All Characters + Color Palette Bundle
Space Marine
SteamWorld Dig
Telltale Texas Hold’em
Teslagrad
Toy Odyssey: The Lost and Found
The Walking Dead: Season 1
Tumblestone
Warhammer: End Times- Vermintide (x2)
Warmachine tactics
X-COM: Complete Pack, Sid Meier’s Civ V: map packs
X-COM: Enemy Unknown, Sid Meier’s Pirates, Ace Patrol Bundle, Sid Meier’s Civ III complete
Zero Reflex: Black Eye Edition

-Uplay:
Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon

Plus Humble Bundle DLC for steam games:
All-Star Fruit Racing- Yogscast Car DLC
Awesomenauts: Coco Nebulon
Awesomenauts: Rocco
Awesomenauts: Skolldir
Battlerite DLC: YogYog Bear Mount
Cities: Skylines-Snowfall
Crusaders of the Lost Idols- Elite Starter Pack
Figment Sountrack
Guns of Icarus Online Costume Pack
Guns of Icarus Online Soundtrack
NASCAR Heat 2- October Jumbo Expansion
Pathfinder Adventures- 40 Chests
Panzer corps Allied Corps DLC
Payday 2: Gage Assault Pack
Payday 2: Gage Mod Courier
Payday 2: The Big Bank Heist
Total War: Rome II- Caesar in Gaul
Warmachine tactics- Mercenaries Faction Bundle

And Steam Games, (Gifted Through Steam)
Little Racers STREET
Minion Masters (x2)
SpaceBase DF9
Warhammer 40K: Eternal Crusade

Fanatical Keys for:
-Steam
Blades of Time (Limited Edition)
Knights & Merchants
Numen: Contest of Heroes
Pewdiepie: Legend of the Brofist
Rune Classic
Zenith
Tropico 4: Steam Special Edition
Azkend 2: the World Beneath
Downfall
DreamBreak
Town of Light
Heliborne
Hover (x2)
Grey-Goo: Definitive Edition
Forward to the Sky
Pixel junk Monsters Ultimate
Learn Japanese to survive: Hiragana battle (x2)
Wick
Taimumari
Turmoil
Catlateral Damage
Construct: Escape the System
Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy Remastered
Valnir Rok Survival RPG
Airport Madness: Time Machine
Revhead
POSTAL
Bunnrama

In terms of what I am looking for, I am interested in anything off my steam wishlist (http://store.steampowered.com/wishlist/profiles/76561198058618492/#sort=order), but any offer of a game I do not already own will certainly be entertained.

If you want to add me on steam, make sure to let me know in the thread.

EDIT: Thanks for the tilde suggestion @eishiya ! My html coding isn’t super on point :sweat_smile: My responses may be slowed a bit if I have reached the maximum allowed responses for the day… but I will reach back out once my responses have replenished to deal with all requests.
EDIT 2: I am honestly a little surprised that some of these games are still on here, keep on making offers!

14 Likes

Awesome list! :clap:

I just added you on Steam…

5 Likes

Thanks!

5 Likes

I just checked i don’t have any of them. Sorry but I did add you on steam. Nice list…How is this going to make your life easier???:exploding_head:

5 Likes

That is a great question. It will make my life easier because I don’t have to worry about them any more, not worrying about if anybody has any interest in them or how to make use of them.

I was always worried about the ‘waste’ you know, just a bunch of digital keys that never get used… Always seemed a shame to me.

Feel free to make me an offer on the game you are interested in… My wishlist is not that long, and I know that poses challenges for anyone trading, but I am more than happy to entertain any fair offers.

6 Likes

I just made a couple of trades with @hivefleetbothan, all keys from both ends worked well, I can attest to the integrity of the user and his list. Just in case anyone was wondering about someone who joined 4 days ago…

Now I have a couple more games to look forward to! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

welcome to the forum :hugs:
(what’s your favourite insect/“bug”, and why?)

very neat list you have there, i hope someone finds something they’ve been looking for/wanting to get :+1:

i’ll just “steal” a quote that also applies to me tho

hope you enjoy your stay in this hive :wink:

7 Likes

I’m interested in Knights of Pen & Paper +1 Edition let me know if you find something from my list here:
https://www.steamtrades.com/trade/UnQFy/h-bunch-of-leftover-bundle-games-w-any-game-i-dont-have-updated-march-14

5 Likes

I enjoy trading with people. Been doing it about 4 months now…Not a heavy amount but some…I like lots of your list…I have HOG’s weird pack trilogy, twisted land, Lost cronicles of zerrusa, Matta Hari, The emtiness, Or other games Bedlam, Total Golf pro, Defend the Highland, pixel puzzles undead, or space farmers…I could find my keys for those other sports Sim’s Basketball & wrestling…I only had one game on your wishlist was ForcedSlightly BetterEd…but I traded 2 weeks ago…I could also find my key for Toybox Turbo’sthat has great graphics…Abe’s Oddworld, Strider or Renegade Ops…Or The Bureau…And now I thinks that’s all until I look again through my stuff again… Do you want to trade steam cards?? I had loads of keys and it seemed like nobody of my say 8 friends wanted them , I got tired and upset with trading so I entered lots of great games I really didn’t want on my profile- I saved then for 4 months nobody still wanted them so I gave away lots and entered lots on my steam…As yu can see I’m longwinded, so I will say hav a great day…

4 Likes

You might want to talk to @anon74641759 about Q.U.B.E.

2 Likes

if you wanted to get rid of them why not just give them away?

thats what Im used to seeing on here and why I never started a trade post xD

I thought this place was for giving stuff away, and I traded on the discord.

by the way chrono has a discord yeah I know amazing right.

5 Likes

No one should be expected to give their stuff away. It’s very cool of the people who wants to do that, but that should never be the default or required in any way, in my opinion.

14 Likes

I was summoned by you Captain? What’s with Q.U.B.E.?

Edit: GUYS GET HIS TORCHLIGHT 2!!! I recommend Torchlight 1, too :smile:

8 Likes

Hey if your trade with OP doesn’t work out hmu for Knight of Pen & Paper +1 :wink:

4 Likes

I have nothing to trade, so I just want to suggest using strikethrough instead of bold for redeemed keys, as that’s more recognizeable as “not an option”. You can strike through text by putting ~~ (two tildes) in front of it and behind it.

7 Likes

I will vouch for @persistnt. We go way back from GGOTD and Steam.

2 Likes

I’m not saying he should give the, away, I was saying if he wanted to get rid of them so bad they should have been thrown into the ether xD I don’t even want anything what the hell am I doing here

I label stuff, in my head I gave stuff away here, discord for trades, I must clarify, no one is expected to trade or give away anything here :slight_smile:

4 Likes

If you are interested I do have 2 keys (one for Endless Legend - Classic Edition, and one for Wurm Unlimited) I would be willing to trade for Poker Night at the Inventory and/ or X-COM:Enemy Unknown.

2 Likes

@anon74641759 I remember QUBE was on your wishlist, so I thought you might have been interested. Sorry for the callout :zipper_mouth_face:

2 Likes

Nah no problem Captain, I just got it meanwhile in another trade :slight_smile:

2 Likes