Trading for Sonic Adventures 2 (CLOSED)

I have seen people in this and other forums giving away Sonic Adventure 2 Keys and i would like to trade one (If someone has one) with a 6€ or lower game from the steam shop :D. There are some good games on sale rn like, Re4 and 5, Revelations or Terraria. Tell me if someone is interested.

6 Likes

Oh, how I would love to do that trade with you, because I’d be making a huge profit. Sonic Adventure 2 was bundled and isn’t really worth the 6,- Euros of funds you’d be using. Especially since it costs 7,99 € regularly. At that point you can just buy that yourself.

7 Likes

Yeah, well i also missed the winter sale and i heared it was around 1.99 Euros xD. And my Steam budget is also 6Euros rn cuz i sold some items.

5 Likes

Well, hold on to your money. I found someone in Group Buys that sells it for 17 cents. Just have to wait for the guy to come online.

7 Likes

Oh 17 cents sounds amazing xD, Thank you for the help. Will u tell him to reply here? I’ve never seen such a helpful community as here in chrono.gg. I really appreciate the help <3

7 Likes

It is my treat. I’ll pm you the key as soon as I have it. If I get it.

Well, it’s either I take advantage of you or noone does. :speak_no_evil:

10 Likes

Thank you soo soo much, but what do u want in return for it?

7 Likes

Nothing.

8 Likes

Thank You, i mean it <3

8 Likes

I don’t have the key yet, but no worries either way.

7 Likes

Nah dw imma be online today so u can text me it whenever u have it. :smiley:

5 Likes

He may pretend to be a DownwardConcept but he’s really not!

10 Likes

What a phenomenal way to start off the New Year, congratulations, ya make me proud! :clap::clap::clap:

6 Likes

This isnt the first time this community helped me with stuff and u just gotta appreciate the people here. They could’ve easily tricked me but they decided to be honest and i’ve never seen such a nontoxinated community in any trading site. <3

7 Likes