TRade keys form the coin shop

Okey so i just thought on taking the golf it game and wanted to give a copy also to a friend but then i saw only can pucherase one so i have 15K coins can take any game form the coin shop and trade it with you. rlly just want to make a gift to him ask for any game that is listed on the coin shop

7 Likes

Joined 36 minutes ago. Good luck.

5 Likes

Now 49 xd
No one gonna trust you in this situation buddy @SomaHELL

2 Likes

:thinking:
… i don’t get the skepticism… ?
-as long as Soma went/traded first, what would the potential problem be with being new regarding “trust”/getting the goods? :man_shrugging: i can’t really see it

anyways, best of luck, hope someone can help you @SomaHELL

7 Likes

It’s been an hour now, so he’s cool.

8 Likes

I would trade but I dont want or have the things in the coin shop.
Do you have any other keys you could trade?

2 Likes

Oh to be that young again :sob:

4 Likes

I didnt us ehte comunity hub but i used the chrono shop for a wihile here you have a gyazo of my first buy a year ago just to make you relax a bit Screenshot - df6cff1a508527fa4a38742af0bd9728 - Gyazo

2 Likes

I hope you used your old key… it’s now on display for everyone…

5 Likes

Welcome to the forums, @SomaHELL :slight_smile:

Hope you stay a while! And good luck with your trade!

2 Likes

hey @SomaHELL I need to do the same for earthfall, let me know if we can work something out

I am too stupid to figure out how to DM people here, add me on steam

3 Likes

DM? you mean private message? if that’s so, just click their avatar and then the “message” button on the card that pops up.

1 Like

As you are new to the forums you may not have the ability to PM currently.
Actually since you are both new you both may not be able to do it.
I guess since you are both new to the forums I can initiate a PM with both of you and act as a middleman for the trade. So @XC3N and @SomaHELL if you are both up for the trade let me know by posting here and I will try and set it up.

Also I guess I should say I am offering myself as a middleman as I am a community mod here (shown by the blue shield next to my name, you can hover over it to see what it means) so I guess those are my credentials for being trusted here.

7 Likes

5 Likes

5 Likes

@Inferry yeah DM = Direct Message, same as PM :wink: I guess PeteMcc is right and it’s because I created my forum account today only. I think we can use steam or use him as a middle man, whichever work

@harith we have a saying in French “qui ne risque rien n’a rien” he who risks nothing has nothing … I chose to believe :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: (or learn at the cost of 7500 points that are not that important to me hahaha)

5 Likes

I think the middleman idea is great, as son as you both can do it i agree to do it :smiley:

4 Likes

We ended up doing the exchange on steam and it was 100% legit =) I even gave soma extra keys I had laying around as thanks haha

7 Likes

:+1: :trophy: :1st_place_medal:
:hugs:

4 Likes

C’est en fesant n’importe quoi qu’on devient n’importe qui :wink: