TOXIKK Key trade?

Anyone hesitant to buy this 2 pack of Toxikk because you have no use for the 2nd key?
Well I have a few EA Origin keys from old bundles that I would be happy to trade you for it. Any of these sound interesting to you?

Burnout Paradise
C&C:RA 3 - Uprising
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition
Dead Space
Dead space 3
Medal of Honor
Mirror’s Edge
Populus
Plants Vs. Zombies: GOTY

4 Likes

Did anybody end up trading with you? This was a good offer for a spare key. I definitely would have taken advantage had I bought TOXIKK.

Also, are those games redeemable on Steam? Do you need an Origin account? I have a handful of EA games on consoles, but haven’t bought any on PC yet, so I’m not sure how the EA thing works.

No one did and as I specified they are EA Origin keys, not steam keys so yes you would need an Origin account.

I still have a second key which I will send you if you’re still interested. How should I send it to you?

I don’t have a use for any of those Origin keys, but if you feel inclined, please feel free to send it to someone who will be able to make use of it.

6 Likes

That would be very kind of you.
You can just send it as a private message on this forum. If you click on my icon there is a message option at the top right of the user card.
Thank you.

1 Like

the continued generosity and overall niceness of calm people on Chrono forum continues to amaze and warm the heart :thumbsup: :hugging:
thanks for spreading the good will

4 Likes