touching review

Just got this lovely review on Nepenthe, and found it very touching

To other game devs here: have you ever gotten a review, or a comment on your game that just made you feel all warm and happy inside? It’s so rewarding to see your work make an impact like that…

21 Likes

AWWWWW, That is so nice. :hugs::star_struck::sunglasses::heart_eyes::heavy_heart_exclamation:

9 Likes

Speaking of your game (not to self promote) but im going to be streaming Nepenthe soon today at Twitch if you have not got the game but want to see what its like join me :wink:

7 Likes

ooh, I’ll pop in if I can :grinning:

4 Likes

Yah it will be in around an hour or so

5 Likes

Well I’m not a dev, but I had it the other way around few times for my few reviews… I felt pretty great when devs thanked me and continued the communication even further and were even happier when I could test changes they made after contacting me for specific things… This thing goes both ways of course.

3 Likes

for sure! I always try to reach out and thank devs when their game impacts me—it almost always is really positive for both sides

5 Likes

Here’s @KingJamezJr’s review and video::+1:t3:

I did watch a bit of it but I quit because I haven’t played it yet. Great voice and nice video(what I saw) :heavy_heart_exclamation:

2 Likes

Thanks

3 Likes