Total War Saga: TROY - AMAZONS DLC - free @EGS

We finally have a release date for previously announced Amazons DLC for A Total War Saga: TROY.

Amazons will be free to claim from the 24th of September to the 8th of October 2020.

Everything you need to know to get it for free:

22 Likes

Remind me in 6 days

5 Likes

I suppose mostly all you have to do is linking your Epic account with Total Access, and it will grant you the dlc after its release?

3 Likes

I already got the base game, and am liking the premise of the DLC.

3 Likes

You need to sign up for a Total War Access account and according to the FAQ, you need to have the game installed on your computer, so I imagine launching the game and logging into the Total War Access account in-game to claim the DLC probably.

Correction:
No installation required, just link the Epic account and use the proper page to claim a code that can be activated in Epic.

8 Likes

All you need to do is link your total war access account with your Epic account to claim it, then it gives you an Epic code to redeem. Little slow right now with server errors but it worked for me after a few attempts.

7 Likes

It keeps timing out for me, will try again later.

7 Likes

Thanks for the reply.

I got the DLC already. All you have to do is linking your Epic account then go to this link:

https://dashboard.totalwar.com/home/troy-amazons

It will give you a code to redeem on Epic :wink:

7 Likes

Thanks, @SeekerSupreme for the info and @pegasusz for letting me know i still don’t have to install anything…:heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

6 Likes

I managed to get the DLC. Of course, I still have to get much better hardware to be able to run the EGS because as is, it will not run on my integrated graphics.

3 Likes