Tomb Raider and Drawful 2 and more Free Now!

Both Tomb Raider and Drawful 2 are free right now grab them when you can!

For other free things:

Free Now (Thanks @nikezo for pointing it out)

Some free mobile games right now:
Mini Metro (andriod)

Superbrothers: Sword and Scorcery EP (andriod and apple)

Tokaido (andriod and apple)

JackQuest: The Tale of the Sword (android) [thanks @FacuBlues ]

29 Likes

Nice, thanks for the tip! Where did you get this info?

8 Likes

I look at a website which is community based posts of general deals in my country. The orginal source where they got it from is steamdb.
Drawful
Tomb Raider

8 Likes

Also this game called pleasure puzzle portrait is free right now if thats your thing. Name is weird but PG content

11 Likes

THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

7 Likes

<3

8 Likes

Thanks for the notice.

That pleasure puzzle though…seems like a great idea to advertise their own artwork through a game!

8 Likes

Ah darn, just bought Tomb Raider a couple months ago.

8 Likes

Thanks !! @PeteMcc
Also Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris

https://steamdb.info/sub/443302/

8 Likes

Hyperlink Just in case if the Steam one doesn’t work

Cheers!

Ah sorry… didn’t saw it’s included in this topic

6 Likes

As @onLooSe metioned drawful 2 is free right now so grab it (sorry for merging it @onLooSe just wanted to get rid of the redundancy)

I have also added all games mentioned here to the original topic and added some mobile games that are currently free as well

5 Likes

Drawful 2 is apparently local multiplayer only, despite having room codes? I was excited for a second there ;o;

6 Likes

@eishiya you draw on your phones or tablets (hence the room codes) and i think you can use the steam remote play to share the screen main game screen so you could do this game online

6 Likes

Oh, I guess the Tomb Raider ones are over, but hey, at least I got Deiland and Drawful2 for free today. lol

6 Likes

No the tomb raider ones haven’t started yet, you need to hang on a little longer

6 Likes

Oh, thank you! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Tomb Raider and Tomb Raider Temple of Osiris are free now!

6 Likes

Forgot its called Lara Croft and the temple of Osiris

6 Likes

Thanks for the heads up. I grabbed drawful2 and Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris. I already had tomb raider.

6 Likes

Thanks! I would add another android game that is free right now and seems pretty good https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ninja.netox.jackquest

8 Likes