To The Dark Tower — a game based on the nightmare of a dead poet

So this is what I’ve been working on these past few months…
I think you guys—especially the psychological horror fans here— will really enjoy this. I’ve been trying to recreate the mild horror of reading a creepy picture book late at night and being afraid to turn the page for fear of what lies on the next…
If TTDT (To The Dark Tower) seems like something you’re interested in (it will sell for $3.99 btw), please consider wishlisting it on Steam, and perhaps spreading the word to others who might enjoy it. :slight_smile: (The market is really flooded right now, and I can’t expect much help from Steam itself—so I’m sort of relying on word-of mouth for people to hear about this.)
Thanks for the incredible support, both here and in the Discord—it really means a lot to me :blush:

12 Likes

Available: ¯\ _(ツ) _/¯

:rofl:
i like your continued/various silly steampage tidbits
linux OS: “idk—this is Linux, you guys are on your own” :ok_hand: :smile:

8 Likes

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

7 Likes

Wishlisted! Awesomeeeee! Can’t wait for the release. I’ll post it on my Steam activity feed as well (: :butterfly:

EDIT: wrong thread sorry.

7 Likes

I suppose this is also what inspired Stephen King to write the Dark Tower series :blush: really cool idea

5 Likes

Done :heavy_heart_exclamation:

4 Likes

thank you! :smile:

4 Likes

Wishlisted! It looks really cool, and I love all sorts of books and choose your own adventure type stuff. This particular story does not seem that it would fit it, but I would love a sort of branching path book in this style.

5 Likes

maybe I’ll try that next time… :wink:

5 Likes

a teaser image…

3 Likes