To all the metal/rock fans.

So, I’m looking for a new ring tone for my phone. Some cool metal/hard rock song with an epic intro (not too heavy) and i’m struggling to find any good ones.

I used Iron Maiden-Speed of Light because of the badass intro but i grew tired of it.

Then i switched to Rabid by Ethan Meixsell

And i really liked both of them, so if you could suggest something similar i would be grateful ^^

8 Likes

I don’t think this is exactly what yr looking for, but atm my son can’t stop listening to this:

link

10 Likes

i suck tremendously at remembering/pointing out specific pieces of music or songs
lately i’ve been going through some of TB’s lists again :cherry_blossom:

maybe you can find something useful there

6 Likes

OMG IT’S PERFECT!

6 Likes

oh, or maybe this intro

:blush: :smile:

7 Likes

Thanks man. Some of these might do it. Or at the very least i add few more songs to my main playlist :smiley:

4 Likes

found the instrumental instead :man_facepalming:

(not that the vocal version couldn’t work for this ofc)

3 Likes

so happy u like it man, my son loves it, listens to it 120 times every day, lol

4 Likes

There are a few decent choices on that playlist but I’m not sure any are really “guitary” enough…Pinball Map has an ace intro, and I’ve used it in the past but I don’t think it has the right vibe that OP’s going for? Possibly something more along the lines of

(Best song on the album and Back in Black is cliche)

5 Likes

dad ? :thinking:
:rofl: :+1:

4 Likes

Maybe that’d be this one

4 Likes
8 Likes

:love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

Might be a bit heavy

2 Likes
1 Like

I honestly don’t listen to a lot of metal or the harder rock stuff but the inrto to Rabid really reminded me of Enter Sandman from Metallica. Since other people are likely going to give you better suggestions I will give you one from left field though is still extremely popular

Or

1 Like

Well, if we’re going more “metal” or newer then I’ll add to my previous suggestions. Little bit of variety…

Also obviously Pinball Map which I mentioned before…

5 Likes

Im into metal, but I don’t know what you mean by “too heavy” I don’t understand those words in collaboration :confused: (@Dropper don’t worry there is always something heavier :wink: )

haha just kidding, this one I used for a while as a ringtone, because it doesn’t have an intro its just WHY THROUGH THE EYES ON THE HORSE OF A JET PILOT WOULD HAVE SMILED BUT HE FLEW OVER THE BAY

1 Like

This intro is kind of chill, maybe not so much metal the first seconds, but definitely something that builds up.

Devin townsend is one of my fav and this riff migth be cool.

Another with chill intro:

3 Likes

I actually cannot believe that I forgot my go to (and from an amazeballs album too) -

Also Turbonegro have some classic riffs. These are also good options -

1 Like