TinyBuild X Versus Evil Smashup Bundle

Tier 1

Tier 2 (7.5 Right now)

Tier 3

Tier 3 Bonus

Well, another good 1st tier, nothing too fancy but very entertaining content in there, I played Let them come like a month ago, not too much, just a few hours in the game and I had fun playing it, fun little game

6 Likes

IMO the only good game worth getting is Pillars of Eternity II, which I have on GOG.

It’s a really good game with lots of talking, but good nonetheless. It has some fun combat and engaging story. I recommend it. :+1:

5 Likes

Oh my , PoE II …

Would anyone be interested in anything from this bundle? 'Cause if i would get this i would be left with 9 games i have 0 interest in. If we can get enough requests for other titles i would probably just buy it and spread the keys.

8 Likes

If you happen to get the bundle, I would be happy to get The Hand of Merlin, because that looks like a really fun game and I’m a sucker for turn-based titles :+1:

5 Likes

Don’t get tricked by bundles here, if Pillars of Eternity 2 is all you want then just wait for it to go on sale as it will end up cheaper than the bundle on it’s own soon enough. According to ITAD price history it seems to regularly sell for around 8€ in various places.

5 Likes

Well, if this was Fanatical, it’d be sure to be in a cheaper bundle down the line. Shade, sorry but true to pattern.

If you do get it though, @DontBeSilly Wintermoor Tactics looks fun. Thamks for the post @Donluis524.

4 Likes

Thanks for the thought @DontBeSilly :sparkles: :dizzy: :sparkles:

FYI, if you (or anyone else) does end up with spare keys, these titles are on my wishlist in this order:

• Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire (not likely to be spare from anyone, lol)
  • Cardpocalypse
  • Wintermoor Tactics Club
  • Hitchhiker - A Mystery Game
  • Let Them Come

I’d be tickled to get any one of those games.

3 Likes

Oh , i’m aware of that i can get it for below 10€. I think i’vee seen it for 8.99 or smth on steam pretty recently. But you know , couple of extra euros to spread some joy is okay with me.

So okey , what do we have for now

Guts and Glory
Hello Neighbor
Let Them Come
Cardopocalypse @markwr
HitchHiker
Winter Tactics Club @Danacscott
Mayhem in Single Valley
Pillars of Eternity II : Deadfire @DontBeSilly
The Hand of Merlin @themadmax
Totally Reliable Delivery Service

Need couple of more , guys, to justify le buy .

8 Likes

I’ll take Let Them Come, and Wintermoor if someone has a spare key to share.

Thanks for the giveaway, @DontBeSilly!

4 Likes

Well, I wouldn’t mind getting a game :wink:

4 Likes

Thanks @Donluis524 and @DontBeSilly :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

4 Likes

Hey there,guys. So over the weekend life threw me a curved ball in form of large and unplanned for expense ,so i’m afraid i will have to postpone purchase of this bundle for now , even though enough of you showed interest in remaining titles to deem it a good purchase.

Though i will keep in mind what games you were interested in and keep my eyes open for other bundles including them at a later date.

Sorry!

6 Likes

I’ve kind of automatically dismissed every humble bundle for a very long time now, but I actually had a look through this one and turns out it seems rather worth while in the end.

I do have a key or two over, unfortunately none of the ones people actually want. Sorry.

If anyone wants Guts and Glory or Hello Neighbor let me know though.

3 Likes

Hey Frags. One of my kids rly wanted this game so I could take it for him if that’s cool.

3 Likes

はい勿論、あのゲームだね。どうぞ。…じゃない。どのゲームが欲しかった?

1 Like

ああ、もちろん、ごめんなさい、ハハハ。私はこんにちは隣人を意味しました。

2 Likes

PMでゲームを送った。
日本語ごめんね。練習の機会は足りない、それで簡単な無用な思いがあるとき日本語で書けてみた。

1 Like

どうもありがとう

1 Like

The last 4 messages I’m seeing non-English (Japanese?) :eyes:

2 Likes