Time to start my steak again

I started 274 days ago and didn’t miss a day once, until I missed yesterday because of Christmas. I guess it’s time to start again for the new year, as long as I don’t give up like I seem to do with everything else :stuck_out_tongue:

I’d just like to say thank you for the free games, Chrono :smiley:

11 Likes

I feel you, I had like 29 streak once, about to hit 30, and forgot to the last day. Even though I have a bot for it… https://206.81.1.216/t/steam-chronogg-notification-bot/5238/39

6 Likes

I have notifications enabled on Chrono’s twitter, you get a few reminders throughout the day but for some reason I just… ignored them. :cry:

I’m currently at 220 days strong but i had a few close calls tho.

1 Like

what kinda amount of points do you get at those streaks?

still about 20 per day?

are there any bonuses after 30 days?
im on 3 day streak now lol…

2 Likes

each daily coin is usually 20-29 coins, sometimes they raise the daily coin for a certain deal/event
the real bonus comes from streak chests
(approx)
20-29 daily x30
+
3days streak 100-200
7days streak 300-400
14days streak 800-1000
30day streak 2000-2500
-repeat
so when you get that 30 day streak you have gotten a nice chunk of 4400’ish coins “on avg”
so keep them 30day streaks up and you’ll get more coins than you know what to do with :wink:

3 Likes

medium rare is always best

6 Likes

HAHAHAH I only noticed it now and burst out laughing.

raw

4 Likes

Is this going to turn into a topic on steak now (like the bread thread), cause if so…

2 Likes

is that actually cooked ?? o.0

so that means u got all the games? lol . awesomm

I guess. I don’t know. I don’t eat meat.

Certainly cooked, I would call that medium but I know others would call it medium rare, notice how there is no blood.

I worked in a restaurant that served a lot of steaks and I definitely learned that people have different perceptions of how well a steak is cooked, others don’t even know what they are asking for in the first place, don’t order medium rare when you mean medium well

2 Likes

no, not interested in all so have plenty coins leftover
-i don’t think you can/could buy “all” if you were a “day 1’er” with full streaks, never missing a day. Bbut certainly able to buy “enough” games from the coin shop, to still get the sense of having more coins than knowing what to do with :smile:

beautifully cooked

same time it sucks when you order medium rare, and always get it medium well :roll_eyes:
then again, maybe i just shouldn’t go to “chain restaurant” steak house to get my meat on… at least not without a “steak chart”
left side only people!
http://basicallyspeaking.ca/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Steaks.jpg

6 Likes

Sure that is worse but is a mistake by the kitchen. I had plenty of times I had to take steaks back to be cooked longer because it was very pink just as they ordered because they didn’t understand the differences. I think a lot of people just say medium rare because others tell them that is how they should have their steak done without being told just what it means.

When people ordered rare I would always warn them that there would be blood, still ended up having to take steaks back to be cooked more, our rare was very rare though.

1 Like

very true
i think it’s the “chain restaurant” high staff turnover syndrome that means you don’t always get a proper “cooking” as ordered

unsure if it’s “snobbery” or not the fuels that “all steaks should be medium rare” mantra or not, since taste varies, causing a bunch of misconception, when many people prefer a more thorough “doneness” as they realize all that red
not like medium or even medium well turns it inedible for all, even if “i” prefer the sweet taste of a more “red” slab of beef :smile:
-tho well done is definitely steak heresy imo, poor meat :joy: “from steak to shoe sole in mere minutes”

I was confused until I noticed my typo :joy:

You’ve all found out the real truth, I’ve been cooking this steak for 274 days and it’s still not well done. I’m no chef though, is it supposed to be black coloured? I tried eating it but it was completely solid and when I gave it to my dog he didn’t want it either. I don’t think I cooked it for long enough… :thinking:

6 Likes

You were just testing our reading comprehension, took three days for someone to notice.

4 Likes

Apparently I forgot to check 2 days ago. I was at 29 days. Chrono.gg harder than Dark Souls. 16/42

3 Likes

That’s a good new year goal, don’t break the chain.

3 Likes