Sunday: 100-min hypercar on Fuji

They do appear… :+1:

2 Likes

yo thx Geeki! Weird that they don’t for me. Maybe it’s a localization thing and it’s not fully implemented everywhere yet.

2 Likes

They also appear to me as well. First the channel icon to sub and then the related videos.

3 Likes

nice, thx man, only took me 6 months to finally start implementing something simple like that :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Wow, why it took so long ? Did Youtube only allowed you to do it now ?

3 Likes

no, just pure disregard :sweat_smile:

like i said from the start, i just throw my clips and VODs on there, not rly putting any time or effort in it. If things were to ever take off on Twitch I’d hire an editor for YT stuff.

3 Likes

I see. But I think it’d be interesting to invest on your Youtube channel a bit to bring more people to there and also to your streams. Who knows, maybe you can get the usual “I came from Youtube” comments on Twtich.

3 Likes

that would take a huge amount of time/effort put into editing, time I don’t have given I’m already trying to stream somewhat consistently while working as i am as well

3 Likes

I see, and having a huge family is also a given. You’d need a good team to work on marketing and video editing, which I don’t believe you have right now, so I understand.

3 Likes

just one editor to begin with to make good edited gameplay videos would do it but I don’t have the means for that so those means would have to come from the stream…

3 Likes

I understand. I saw a portion of your stream yesterday, and it’s good to see that you’re having some loyal followers on your streams.

This is a good step into the right direction. :grin:

3 Likes

3 Likes
3 Likes

2 Likes

Face reveal ? :flushed:

3 Likes

I’ve been streaming with cam the last 2 days :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Oh, ok. So, how’s going on showing yourself to the world ?

Also I need to go back watching your streams. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Honestly, I’m enjoying it, though it’s definitely different :sweat_smile:

yeah, man, always a pleasure having u in chat :laughing:

2 Likes

Oh, I thought you’d be shy and try not get too much attention. But yeah, aren’t even you a little scared of it ?

3 Likes

nah, honestly the reasons i didnt wanna do it is not cuz im camera shy or anything like that at all. I’m rly not, lol, or not much at least. I actually studied film at college and was studying to become a director back then and also acted in several other students’ shorts and stuff.

It’s more so cuz of privacy reasons, especially regarding my wife, who wears a face veil, so obviously we wouldn’t want to have her suddenly inadvertently be on cam, which could easily happen in a sec of distraction (or worse, getting hacked), and it’s also cuz of my faith, which makes it so i don’t rly wanna be on cam while having stuff going on that’s technically ‘wrong’ and then i’m there somewhat ‘promoting’ it in a way or making it seem as if there’s nothing wrong with it, which it obv isn’t for most ppl, but it would be for us and so it’s more regarding what that could mean for me irl towards ppl around me, and also towards my kids, whom I raise a certain way obviously, and sometimes that could conflict with the way i try to raise them etc.

I mean, this might be somewhat ‘weird’ or difficult to rly understand without having the full understanding off the whole context and all the nuances but in the end this is all pretty private stuff anyways to begin with, lol.

so, yeah, am i scared of the cam regarding myself, nah, im comfortable with it, but am i scared regarding all that other stuff, yes, definitely, and i rly didnt think i was ever going to do this but, hey, here we go.

all that being said, the webcam quality rly sucks and im pretty sad about that. I bought some lights thinking that might solve it but it hasnt, Sadge

3 Likes