Sunday: 100-min hypercar on Fuji

live now:

3 Likes

live now

2 Likes
2 Likes

live right meow:

3 Likes

Seeing as how I am paying for a sub, gonna try to show up soon. Not promising but will try! :revolving_hearts:

3 Likes

ty so much! rly appreciate that, and yes, it would be great to see u in chat, u can now see me in glorious 2K HD, I mean, for better or for worse, rofl

3 Likes

live right meow

2 Likes

Still have to get over how you look like him. :joy:

@Enki @Agetime Não parece ? kkkkkkk!

3 Likes

lol wtf, no i dont XD

2 Likes

Yeah, what’s that face ? That’s insane! :joy:

But yeah, you really look alike. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Or even like him. :joy:

2 Likes

dude, stfu :joy:

2 Likes

You promised to not say the “f” word… :wink:

Besides, I’m avenging poor Greg. :wink:

3 Likes

I haven’t, rofl, i only said the “f” letter :joy:

3 Likes

Twice, nonetheless.

3 Likes

But jokes aside, I’m glad to see SnowRunners again and your new webcam.

And I could notice you got more viewers by putting yourself out there than being a talking alien.

3 Likes

This is so weird to me, I directly dislike having a streamers face superimposed on the screen covering any amount of the game play or hud information. Never saw the appeal, but I have accepted that I am in the minority with that opinion.

One of the reasons I prefer Vtubers I suppose.

2 Likes

I mean, some viewers also watch cuz of the streamer and want to see their reactions. Also, doesn’t the avatar cover the same gameplay or hud information though?

Gonna be checking out Frostpunk today, which has always intrigued me, but at the same time, ofc it’s a citybuilder, so that migh not last long with me, but we’ll see. Maybe this one has enough other stuff going on to keep me going for more than an hour.

3 Likes

Yes the covering of screen space isn’t the primary issue for me, I suppose I just don’t like human faces staring back at me or something.

2 Likes

Yeah, I’ve warned my chat my new webcam actually works both ways and I can see them too but for some reason they don’t seem that worried about it. :man_shrugging:

I guess they just like it.

4 Likes