This will probably never happen again...

i was kinda hoping for fireworks and a parade along with the surprise of this happening on a daily coin collect.

10 Likes
6 Likes

thank you that helps!

3 Likes

gz

7 Likes

er it will probably happen a hell of a lot

5 Likes

today is also the 111th day of coins being a thing, so basically this is magical.

5 Likes

Every time someone does the surprise motherfucker thing I just feel sad, reminded of how bad Dexter was at the end. I actually cried while watching the finale because I was so upset at how bad it was. It is the measure of all shows now ‘At least it’s not as bad as Dexter’

1 Like

Anyone care to post the parade for this person?

Please send all complaints to @Enki

1 Like

I see your coins and I raise you this.

6 Likes

6 Likes

@Truly keeping it subtle, I like it, I feel a bit more forward though.

1 Like

Guess what happened again?

5 Likes

I wonder if I’d even notice :smiley:

would you believe this is the 8th time this happened?

:joy_cat:

3 Likes

Enjoy your fireworks.

https://puu.sh/wCm4I/bc2cfebf03.gif
https://puu.sh/wCm8a/45325deac2.gif

3 Likes

This is purrrrfect :heart_eyes_cat: and I’m pretty sure there are many people have higher streak than this, since I’m a latecomer.

@Gnuffi: I don’t believe that, nice trick :kissing_cat:

1 Like

well maybe many people have higher streaks than you (and i) with 120,
but at least despite the amount of people with higher streak; their streak itself should not be that much higher, as i think we got established in the streak thread that the max steak possible was only 1 day more :ghost:

and yet somehow that 1 day still makes me feel like i’m missing out on something very exclusive for some reason :disappointed:

[quote=“m0n0, post:19, topic:4969”]
@Gnuffi: I don’t believe that, nice trick :kissing_cat:
[/quote] i swear it really happened that way (okay okay maybe not 8 times, but, like, at least 1) :smile_cat:

2 Likes

Just bragging a little :purple_heart:

2 Likes