This looks like an interesting game

It’s a free game, some kind of a graduate project, the trailer looks amazing.

I read that it’s kind of short and easy, but with the artwork and music like that, it’s probably going to be rather enjoyable no matter what.

If anyone takes a little bit of time to try it out, I would love to hear your thoughts.

16 Likes

Oh… It looks lovely! I’ve got see if maybe my controller will play nice with it. Finicky lately. Nice one, Mao. :heart:

6 Likes

I just saw the trailer and being honest looks like a candidate for an indie award or something similar, and yes, seems like a graduate project, i’ll put a :100: on that

8 Likes

I wouldn’t be mad if it’s some sort of teaser. Seriously beautiful even at a brief glance.

7 Likes

i was reading comments and the team wants make a full version

8 Likes

Sounds good, beautiful in game as Indivisible, controller needed and in my case, JoytoKey.

I’d borrow my Bunny’s XBox Controller, but the Bluetooth on this computer is kaput and I can’t figure why. One day it was fine, next day, not a thing. It’s not the earphones as my phone picks them up fine.

7 Likes

Given the university this is made for and the credit they say they earned it made some sense this was a graduate project. Hopefully they are able to jump to new heights and start development onto a full project. It will be pretty neat to see.

7 Likes

It gives me some Hollow Knight vibes, not the atmosphere but the playstyle. Looks like a neat little game.

4 Likes

At first glance it reminds me of the “Ori” games. Worth taking a look.

4 Likes

Nice one, @YQMaoski. So Pretty :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

3 Likes

wow, looks nice! kinda like hollow knight without combat, i dig it!

4 Likes

Reminds me a lot of Hollow Knight!

3 Likes