Thimbleweed Park™ free @Epic Games Store

Free from February 21st to March 7th

Remember, no Steam key… but I will post the Steam store page in case the info is helpful.

23 Likes

AND Slime Park is next!? Honestly, they’re killing it with these free games. I’m just adding them all to my account which i dont use, but maybe one day I’ll want to play some of these free games i got, we’ll see.

also @GeekInUndies u suck, u shill, yr obviously paid by Epic to increase their game sales; how do u even live with yrself?

now that i’m on the subject, also note the CEO of the company launching World War Z confirmed they’re lowering the price on Epic precisely cuz of the 88% cut they offer, so it’s $35 instead of $40, and in my regional price, it’s only $25, which again, is appreciated, even though i cant buy the games, but it’s looking like i might one day be able to do so, maybe in a few months or so, as I’m looking into Payoneer Mastercard for that, so I’d be very excited to make my first Chrono.gg purchases too then, at the very least just to support this company!

13 Likes

Seems interesting… snatches a copy

10 Likes

@M00, it could be worse, at least I’m not a Monsanto shill.

10 Likes

Does the game say ‘Coming Soon’ for anyone else? I’m sure it will be worked out, I have 2 weeks to claim it after all. Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this.

3 Likes

@CreatureFeet, I just installed it to check this for you. I can definitely install and launch the game.

4 Likes

so u claim at least

3 Likes

Thank you for doing that, it just seemed weird because to me the button never said anything but ‘Coming Soon’ so actually downloading and playing weren’t ever possible in the first place. Hopefully not too many other people are experiencing this.

Edit: OK it just went through.

3 Likes

Hmm didnt knew this game was even coming. But after the Walking Dead game, I’ll wait for the actual release instead of pre orders.

5 Likes

This is one of my favourite adventure games, it’s phenomenal and funny as hell! Enjoy :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I haven’t seen @coralinecastell yet. Sounding the alarm real quick… flaming elmo inbound.

I promise this isn’t Deponia, and you may recognize the creator from a pretty obscure little 90s game that… I dunno, maybe you’ve heard of this guy.

7 Likes

Hey! Thanks but I have the game, and I did like the post haha :blush:

I also recommended TP to someone here on a p&c thread a while ago :thinking:

Of course I know him :wink:

6 Likes

Let me guess … Monkeys or Mansions, right???:joy:

6 Likes

its just a x-files misteries with pixel graphics game
love that

4 Likes

One week left to “bind” the game to your Epic Games account. Next week the new free game from Epic is…

6 Likes