There's Poop In My Soup - Pooping with Friends for C$4.99 w/11 other games

Come at me breh! Pick your tier, grab your snack of choice and binge up to 12 hilarious Steam games with the bro-tastic Bros Bundle. Please choose your tier carefully as you won’t be able to upgrade later. NOTE: There’s Poop In My Soup - Pooping with Friends and Burn It Down are not yet released and will unlock on Steam on 15 August 2017 and 3 August 2017 respectively.

The Bro Bundle? More like the Bodily Function Bundle…But HEY…You can get There’s Poop In My Soup - Pooping with Friends The sequel to There’s Poop In My Soup.

https://www.bundlestars.com/en/bundle/bros-bundle

6 Likes

This is the shittiest bundle I’ve ever seen :astonished:

3 Likes

Stop being such a Super Duper Party Pooper! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I might buy this bundle for my dog. He enjoys pooping with friends.

3 Likes

3 Likes
3 Likes

Another caveat to getting this bundle is…you can save your hard earned COINS because you get There’s Poop In My Soup too. Win! Win!

1 Like

I’m sorry, I’m so sorry.

2 Likes

Tell the truth…NO! You are NOT!

2 Likes

I might as well join the crowd…

2 Likes

It is the Circle of Poo

2 Likes

Can someone open the window, just a tiny bit, please? The air around this thread has become heavy… :skull_crossbones:

6 Likes

i laughed so hard when that bundle released, on account we’ve been “discussing” poop so much recently, including some “mentions” of sequel, and “other” works from the same creator.
Lo and behold, a bundle is released containing all 3 at once, the “Poop Trifecta” :joy_cat:
it seems we just can’t escape the dankness, despite a whiff blowing down wind
:ghost:

3 Likes

I never pay attention to the game Poop in my Soup before tbh, but thanks to Chrono community, reminds me of the game every single day, I pretty sure that poop will haunt me forever.:scream:

3 Likes

same :smile_cat:
i honestly chuckle a little bit extra on the inside whenever i see the :poop:emoji somewhere now
like it’s a part of an exclusive joke only i/a few/chrono community gets :joy_cat:

3 Likes

We’re on the same boat, will never look at the poop the same way as before :poop:

2 Likes

part of me actually hopes @dusty does this
https://206.81.1.216/t/predict-the-date-when-theres-poop-in-my-soup-will-sellout/5397/4?u=gnuffi
somehow seing :poop: forever stuck at a max claimed of 97-98-99% and just never be able to reach “sold out” because of constant “secret” restocking, would make things so much more hilarious to me
:joy_cat:

3 Likes

Will meet everyone on the poop deck…:ship:(Tried to find something “piratey”…but to no avail.)

3 Likes

the fact that it’s a real thing Poop deck - Wikipedia doesn’t hurt at all, (only my ribs)
even more :joy_cat:

What? You never heard of a poop deck? ARGH, matey!

We may have to quit soon, I am getting pooped out…but it’s much better than being pooped ON!