The World Through Your Eyes

Cake :cake:

4 Likes

@YQMaoski Itā€™s lovely and looks taste. Do save some for our sloths. They love cake. ^^ Hee hee.

4 Likes

need 2 more coats and a sealer :yum:

3 Likes

The icing underneath the thick glaze is quite adequate as well. Haha! I really went overboard with the chocolate peanut butter ganache glaze. I didnā€™t hear any complaints though!

Indeed, cake, itā€™s absolutely delicious!

I would totally share if I could share food over the internetā€¦ Would be so cool. The Willy Wonka inventions need to be real!

5 Likes

That cakeā€¦

4 Likes

Made some salad.

10 Likes

unassembled sandwich :laughing:

9 Likes

Iā€™ve been watching the regional MasterChef for the past few days, youā€™d be disqualified for those toasts on the border! Put them on a side plate! :laughing:

5 Likes

And have to clean one additional plate??? No thanksā€¦ :smiley:

5 Likes

Use a paper towel!

4 Likes

Me: I am going to the store to take a walkā€¦

Also me: I want to go home and be a couch potatoā€¦ :blush:

12 Likes

@YQMaoski I want to live with you.

6 Likes

Oh , boy! Iā€™m super jelly right now :smiley:

Every good household needs a squirrel and a sloth , right?

4 Likes

Absolutely! :slight_smile: You are all welcome!

I played 4 hours in a row, and hardly made any progress in Sekiro, is hardā€¦

5 Likes

Yeah these games can be brutal but if you will perservere they can offer sense of pride and accomplishment ( yeah, haha, ā€˜tis no EA ) unrivaled by any other game.

Nioh 2 is not going to be cake walk as well :smiley:

I hope you will enjoy them ! I also strongly recommend getting Bloodborne , itā€™s a pure gem.

5 Likes

Lemmings are so damn kyuute, but their bite, ooh! Hurts. Bad.

3 Likes

Finally took the time to process some images again, these are all from late february/early march, luckily we have a lot more sun these days.

6 Likes

At Sprawl*Mart.
Need New Gaming PC.
I donā€™t have seven, eight, nine hundred bucks spare.
Ugh. May as well give up on thisā€¦

3 Likes

Honestly 700 or 800$ is not going to buy you anything even half decent in local ā€˜sprawl martā€™ so in a way ( and i guess this only sounds like a pro in my mind ) you are loosing less than you think.

4 Likes

Okay offering start at around $550 and thatā€™s for non upgradeable towers from like HP. For about $700 I believe gets you a desktop with a GT 730, which is mostly trash, but can be fully upgraded.

If you want some pos laptop with an AMD Ryzen apu or Intel i3 scramble you can pay less than $550.

4 Likes