The Witcher - Netflix Series Teaser

So, there it is finally. I haven’t played the games nor read the books, gonna be interesting to check it out without concerns.

12 Likes

Haven’t read the books or played the games…

@Enki you HAVE to remedy that! :laughing:

As for the trailer, so far, I’m really liking it. I have to admit I was really worried. But then the chick making it made a tweet between Geralt and Yennifer and I just knew she had read the books like she said she would. I just hope Geralt pirouettes! :joy:

7 Likes

I want to see that.

On potato, haven’t played the first game - only one I have.

6 Likes

Maaaaaybe if I run it like this

Does it still counts as a witcher experience? :rofl:

7 Likes

You can’t even tell what it is. :joy:

What are your PC specs?

6 Likes

I do have the first two, but my plan was to binge play all of them when I could run the third.

All you need to know is that it’s a potatobook, it won’t run I guarantee. Intel integrated gpu.

7 Likes

The hype!!! OH MA GOOOOD!

5 Likes

I must say i’m not entirely sold , at least for now. While a huge fan of Witcher series the trailers didint really give off a feeling of Witcher universe and while Geralt looks more or less as i imagined he should look his delivery is really wooden and other characters are cast strangely. Ciri is way too old for the time and i dunno… i will wait once its out to judge it.

9 Likes

To be fair we did only see a few seconds of Cavill as Geralt. His performance in the series itself might be a little more fluid.

5 Likes

I am SO excited for this series. 2 things about this trailer though. #1 I want the wolf head medallion on Geralt not the silver coin thing! #2 What is up with that Nilfgaardian armor?

5 Likes

Is Yennifer’s jaw supposed to be swollen? I can’t unsee it.

7 Likes

I think thats a reference to a book thing?

5 Likes

If Geralt isn’t nude, I ain’t in the mood.

5 Likes

So, apparently they’re aiming at their own foot or something? I mean, that’s fine but you don’t need to. :rofl:

6 Likes

I mean fair, that sort of thing typically doesn’t smoothly transition to TV. . . But what about the video games?

4 Likes

Keeping in mind that majority of Witcher fanbase and potential viewers of the show at that are game fans but not books this is…lets call it a ‘bad move’.

7 Likes