The STAR DEAL @ Fanatical is Hard West!

Look @Animosity’s game is on sale. It’s The STAR DEAL @ Fanatical :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

Hard West

14 Likes

When I bought last year during steam sale and thought I will never be able to get it cheaper…

Well, you never know :man_shrugging:

7 Likes

It’s a pretty good game if you like turnbased strategy stuff, has some oddities to it though like how each act pretty much changes everything and you’re playing an entirely different game. Which threw me off a little especially when I moved from one act I really liked into one I didn’t find as enjoyable.

For $1 it’s a nobrainer, get this game before it runs out. Which it probably has done while I was typing this.

9 Likes

OMG WTF Fanatical y u do dis???

4444444444444%%%%%%%%%%%$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$###########@@@@@@@@@@)((!!!*************

AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGG

So, usually, whenever i go to Fanatical, it shows their prices in my local currency, so i’ve always assumed i wouldnt be able to buy keys there cuz i use $ (I know shit doesnt work like that but i use Payoneer and half the sites wont accept it cuz it’s US based and im not). So but since @Fraggles says nobrainer get this, i say, hey, let me try, so i add it to the cart BEFORE SIGNING IN, and then when signing in they ask me if I WANT TO KEEP $ OR SWITCH CURRENCIES GRRRRRRRRRRRRR Why have u never asked me that before??? Do you know how many insane deals i’ve been missing cuz of this??? AAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGG

but so now i own Hard West for 95% off, thx @Fraggles (and actually, a vry vry BIG thx cuz now i have another good store i can actually buy from)

9 Likes

Hope you’ll enjoy the game.

8 Likes

Got it ya

7 Likes

vry unlikely I ever will (though i would if it wasn’t for the whole backlog thing), but im more than happy to pay $1 just for the knowledge that i can buy games there, lol

7 Likes

Hmm, perhaps they didn’t have other currencies before? I know they were BundleStars before becoming Fanatical, but I can’t remember if they were limited to USD only back then. Maybe I’m mixing up deals sites.

7 Likes

They were USD only up until some point halfways through 2019 when they started taking other currencies forcing me to pay in euro which at the time meant they got more expensive as they charge the same in USD and EUR and the USD was way cheaper in SEK. So that was a bit annoying.

The site will offer to show prices in local currencies but it will often still charge you in another. For me it keeps offering to show prices in SEK but the checkout page still says it will charge me an EUR price and the SEK price is only an estimation so that’s worth keeping an eye on.

9 Likes

I bought it. I couldn’t stop myself. Strategy+Good Reviews+$1.00. I wonder how long it will take until I play it.

Thanks for letting us know!

6 Likes

I for one refunded this game after probably less than an hour of game time. Looked like my cup of tea , turned out to be very unpleasant and unintuitive to play.

AND I DO LOVE ME SOME TURN BASED COMBAT so it’s wasnt like i picked up a wrong genre or anything.

I guess for a buck it’s still worth it , huh ?

7 Likes

I thought u can’t refund games in fanatical unless there is a technical issue?

6 Likes

I’ve bought it on steam years ago :slight_smile: Was just sharing general experience with .

7 Likes

Ahh I see
Well it’s only a buck ye lolz

6 Likes

So Happy for you @M00 :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

Make sure you get the FREE printable posters…

https://store.steampowered.com/app/736750/Hard_West__Printable_Posters/

5 Likes

I’m glad to see that you were able to get USD at the first place. Fanatical should always be showing their prices in your local currency according to my knowledge. :thinking:

5 Likes

I think it’s only cuz i wasnt signed in yet

(and so since it gave me the option i then went looking on the site itself where that would be chosen and it’s all the way down, where u choose yr language as well)

5 Likes