The PurpleOut of The Fall of 2018!

SO…Where were You??? :scream:

7 Likes

?

word

5 Likes

Go back to sleep, @coralinecastell. You missed it, I guess. Since 8am I have been trying to get here. I was on Twitter, Facebook, Discord and Steam…it was a ghost town.

Edit: On the website kept getting that Loser Code…500.

6 Likes

I didn’t even get an error code, page just said “forum software isn’t working properly”. Someone messed up an update somewhere I suspect.

5 Likes

I was just making sure no one ended up in Rehab or anything drastic like that…

5 Likes

At work I guess, what did I miss? Just the forum being broken?

6 Likes

When i was here it said i cant do anything just read the already existing things, it was well handled imo
I was in kind of a hurry so i didnt have time to think this through and panic

4 Likes

JUST???

PANIC???

Not me! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::crazy_face::innocent::clown_face::face_with_monocle::japanese_goblin:

8 Likes

Like so, SUPER broken!

6 Likes

Tried many times to load the page… felt so lost…

5 Likes

the error was “Error 500” if it helps

4 Likes

Yes, @bellegueule messaged me on Steam…but i already knew and then I started checking out the other places…Even went to the Chrono Steam page…only @Fraggles and @Silk were there…but silent… No one was talking on discord…

4 Likes

Maybe it was just their subtle way to get you some offline time.jeQHImP

6 Likes

I don’t know how you did it, but it is incredible…

Also I had a banner at the top of the forum that said “This page is in view-only mode” clicking on a thread caused an error, I am guessing that has something to do with the Error everyone is talking about.

4 Likes

Well, it didn’t work. It just made more work for me…checking all those other sites :frowning_face:

5 Likes

About time somone mentioned it! I had chrono withdrawal all day!

7 Likes

Pepperidge Farm Remembers
Hehehe… Reddit Piracy: Seed More

5 Likes

@delenn13 9 hours ago it was afternoon for me. It’s almost 11PM now… no WAY I’d go back to sleep :joy:

4 Likes

“a chrono halloween practice scare” :smile:

6 Likes