The Pandemic Killed "Pandemic"? I Got 2 Keys to Give Away....CLOSED!

I just realized I have 2 keys…Lets have a giveaway. I hope they work…

Just post below why you would like the game. In a few days I will grab the bot out of the closet and give him a whirl and we will have 2 winners.

It won’t post the game page from Steam. It’s in the PC Gamer article at the top.

…The email also claimed that Pandemic would be leaving the Xbox store on January 31, and Switch by the end of July…
When a planned Pandemic giveaway on the Epic Games Store was canceled in 2020, it was assumed to be a matter of sensitivity given the Covid-19 pandemic was in its early stages. It seems a bit late to follow up for the same reason, so presumably there’s something else behind this delisting—especially since Pandemic’s still on Board Game Arena. I’ve contacted Asmodee Digital for comment, and will update this story if I get a reply.

I don’t remember if i had any of the DLCs…

7 Likes

Probably a license thing, as i belive z-man owns the IP.

Isn’t Asmodee being bought by a holding company or something? Maybe that has something to do with it.
Though, that wouldn’t explain the Epic deal, so that might just be about the pandemic.

5 Likes

Yea, it was at the end of the article…

In December, holding company the Embracer Group announced plans to acquire Asmodee in a deal worth €2.75 billion (over $US3 billion).

5 Likes

So that’s where he’s been. I need to drag him out too, once you’ve convinced him to peek in the forum for a bit. Got to sort too many technical problems atm. >.<

Never looked into the game actually.

4 Likes

I’ll enter for 2 reasons:

1. FOMO since the game has been delisted from Steam. :worried:
  2. I seem to have caught the Big O at the moment, so quite the apt game to play. :man_facepalming:
5 Likes

Sign me up! This is actually our favorite board game. We feel like most board games don’t meet this level of cooperative play. Would enjoy being able to play the PC version as well, it’s a shame they’re removing it from the storefront.

5 Likes

Gonna close this out. It’s been 3 days. I hope these keys work. I KNOW I got one from fanatical and possibly the second one too. Fanatical is pretty good and so is Humble…Indie Gala not. I have had lots of keys from them not work.

6 Likes

:tada: :tada: :tada:
:microbe: :microbe: :microbe:

5 Likes

Thanks! Now I have an alternate Pandemic when I need a break from the real one! :sweat_smile:

P.S.: BTW, Embracer Group is such an awesome name for a “holding” company, always trying to find another candidate for its everlasting grasp!

5 Likes

Wow! Peeps got new board games… *runs around like crazy :chipmunk: * Happy happy.

4 Likes

Very happy both keys worked. Enjoy, guys :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

4 Likes