The Official Day of the Girl Game Store is live!

https://dayofthegirl.chrono.gg

We sent out notifications and emails for this today, but I know a lot of ya’ll aren’t subscribed to either, so thought I should also post here :hugs:

War Child UK supports children affected by some of the world’s deadliest conflicts. Day of the Girl celebrates our favourite female characters in games, whilst raising money and awareness for girls caught in war.

With your support, we can help deliver much needed educational services and mental health & psychosocial support to girls (and boys) across the world.

The fantastic games below and Chrono.gg are supporting Day of the Girl by donating a percentage of each purchase to War Child - so grab your favourites and help us support some of the world’s most vulnerable children.

You play, so every child can!

16 Likes

Very very nice! Thanks a bunch for joining in on this, Chrono.

PS: always refreshing to see Dusty supporting Chrono initiatives that aren’t poop-related.

9 Likes

Nice one for the Chronies, @dusty. Is there an end date? I have money coming in but I don’t have it today and there are a few I have my eye :eye: on.

7 Likes

I’m pretty sure it ends on October 16

7 Likes

That game "Virginia looks rather interesting. I might pick that up.

5 Likes

Just a reminder…One more day :dizzy:

I got Jotun: Valhalla Edition and Virginia :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

Hey it’s for charity…Girl Power :hugs::hugs::hugs:

5 Likes