The Nothing Fancy Game Giveaway- It's Making Me Hungry Now!!!!-CLOSED and DONE!!!!

I’m so sorry I was buying my frog gucci slippers

My favorite dessert would have to be apple pie since it embodies the creative and cultural differences grandmas had back in the 1600’s. But for real apple pie is my kink.

This right here will make me love you forever

THIS HITS THE SPOT
1 - Not Without My Poop
2 - PewDiePie: Legend of the Brofist
3 - Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad with Rising Storm
4 - Orange Moon
5 - Schein
I’d LiKe To SpEak To tHe ManaGeR!

Thank you @delenn13 for reminding me, I appreciate it <3

6 Likes

That looks soo good :yum:

5 Likes

I don’t have a favorite desert, because it always depends on the dinner and the mood, but 99% of the time is this one >

The best desert!

Not kidding, but I need to mention few of the regular ones, with a Bulgarian childhood classic on top:

Mekitsi

I as well enjoy the simple to make biscuit cake, because you can go with tons of variations:

Recently I’ve been enjoying the New York cheese cake a lot. No idea how it’s different than the rest variations, because I haven’t tried them yet, but here it is:

Thanks @delenn13 and like always you are great!

Entering only for:

1. Rune Classic

I loved this game in the early 2000s for it’s unique brutality and they made UT 1999 engine to look amazing in open spaces for it’s time. It was pretty hard to find a legit copy of it here and eventually I lost my not so original CD :smiley:

9 Likes

This is why food threads are great and horrible at the same time! Which this has completely turned into. No surprise when you ask people to put their favorite dessert out there. Great job @delenn13! :+1:

6 Likes

Thanks Everyone. Had a really busy day. So gonna extend the giveaway for one more day.

8 Likes

Thanks for the giveaway @delenn13! :blush:

My favourite dessert is Milk tart (said as Melktert here because it is Afrikaans)

It is made with a biscuit base and a condensed milk/milk and flour filling. Sprinkled with cinnamon :blush:

Sometimes cheesecake wins though :drooling_face:

I would love to enter, if still possible, for:
1.PewDiePie Legend of the Brofist
2. Pony Island
3. Pinkapu

Thanks again! Good luck to everyone :sunflower:

6 Likes

That sounds yummy - would love to try it!

4 Likes

And now it’s a CLOSED giveaway. Let the die commence :heavy_heart_exclamation:

P.S. I may have to be interrupted doing this…But I will try to have them all out by tonight…

Don’t know how I did it but ALL pms are out. I am gone out for a while now. If there is a problem,PM me and I will get back to you later.

Thanks for a very “TASTEFULL’” Giveaway! I enjoyed all the pic and descriptions. "Til Next time :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

8 Likes

Thanks for the giveaway deleen!

Congratulations to everyone who won. If you didn’t win, just remember that there will be more chances to win giveaways in the future.

You’re all awesome :heavy_heart_exclamation:

8 Likes

yup yup, thanks a bunch for the giveaway to @delenn13 :raised_hands: and congrats to all the winners. :family_woman_woman_girl_boy::family_man_woman_girl_girl::family_woman_woman_girl_girl:

8 Likes

Still waiting for 3 more to check in…

Thought I would just post this here… Bacon Pie.

5 Likes

So I actually made them and they turned out… pretty good :smiley:

One or two things I’d do slightly different but I’m glad @rporter711 gave me the idea.
And I made waaaaayyyy too much… so if any chronies want a piece or two…

8 Likes

@Vandem I need this in my mouth :open_mouth:

6 Likes

hehe

3 Likes