The Nothing Fancy Game Giveaway- It's Making Me Hungry Now!!!!-CLOSED and DONE!!!!

My favorite dessert are brownies with ice cream… Love that mushy taste is in my mouth :two_hearts:
My second is ice cream… And that’s it lol they are the only sweet things that I like for now… Third would be Negresco or something :joy:

1. Figment
  2. Orange Moon
  3. Pankapu
  4. PewDiePie: Legend of the Brofist
  5. Grim Legends 2: Song of the Dark Swan
  6. Grim Legends 3: The Dark City
8 Likes

Yush! I have 86% dark right now a friend bought in from overseas. Not my fav sweet but it’s good!

Just realised you’re a mind reader twice over. My #1 cake is chocolate swirl:

… and the bakery that used to make this shut down, sadly.

10 Likes

I can’t say I have a favourite dessert but I do enjoy tang yuan :yum:

I’d like to enter for:

1. Pony Island
  2. Rune Classic

:clap: :clap: :clap:

9 Likes

First thanks for the givaway! My favorite dessert is ice cream with dulce de leche

1. Pankapu Complete Edition

2. Orange Moon

3. PewDiePie Legend of the Brofist

4. Schein

6 Likes

Thanks for giveawayy
I’m entering for

1. PewDiePie: Legend of the Brofist.

2. Ravensword: Shadowlands

3. Numen contest of heroes

4. Grim Legends 2: Song of the Dark Swan

5. Grim Legends 3: The Dark City

6. Pony island

Favourite dessert has to be ice cream.

6 Likes

If I didn’t enter for 1. Not Without My Poop I would be a failure as an entomologist.
I will also enter for 2. Orange Moon because I have been spending way too much time in Terraria recently.

Thanks for the giveaway! Favorite desert: The Senora.

Favorite Dessert: I have a true weakness for Pie (pumpkin and dutch apple are tied in first there).

5 Likes

Purple ice cream??? Do tell!!! What Flavour???

5 Likes

Thank you for the giveaway and especially for the OS information.

I’ve been eating a lot of mint chip ice cream. Not sure if it’s my favorite, but certainly close.

I’m interested in:

1. not skyrim Ravensword: Shadowlands
  2. Figment
  3. Rune classic
  4. Schein
  5. Greek Souls Numen: Contest of Heroes
6 Likes

It’s Lavender ice cream, though depending on the type it can be overwhelming or nice lol
I’ve had it as soft whipped ice cream as well.

I suppose there are a lots of other purple ice creams like sweet potato ice cream or yam ice cream or blueberry :smiley:

5 Likes

Mine is too weird to find a picture… I love vanilla bean ice cream with vanilla extract. Unbelievably good! I know what you’re thinking: pure vanilla extract tastes gross. But just trust me on this one.

Put me down for:

1. Figment
  2. Orange Moon
  3. Rune classic
5 Likes

Thanks for the giveaway! My favorite dessert is nothing fancy like the title says, just good ol’ chocolate ice cream. The games I would like to participate for are :

1. Pankapu
  2. Rune Classic
  3. Pony Island
  4. Figment
5 Likes

You need one more Badge…

Need 8 badges.

6 Likes

I am not entering but did want to say that depending on my mood I do like a good panacotta or sticky date pudding. Also honourable mentions to sago pudding and you really cant go wrong with a good cheesecake, but I guess the debate is baked or unbaked?

8 Likes

I thought I had the editor one. Well, I have it now :blush:

5 Likes

Thank you for another great giveaway. I’ve never been one much for deserts though, I tend to fill up on dinner. Frozen cheese cake might be what I’d like the most right now, never tried the baked kind.

I’d like to enter for the following, please.

1. Figment
  2. Pankapu
  3. Schein
  4. Rune Classic
5 Likes

I’ve always been a fan of Reese’s peanut butter cups, since I’ve always liked the combination of peanut butter and chocolate. Although that’s candy, but I’ve had these peanut butter brownies made with Reese’s before that I thought were incredible, so I’d say this is my favorite dessert

That being said, I’d love to enter for these games (just these 2):

1. Nine Worlds - A Viking Saga
  2. PewDiePie Legend of the Brofist
7 Likes

Yummy!:yum:

4 Likes

Oh Red velvet cake, I love you. I love cheese in general so a cake with lovely cream cheese it just has to be my favourite. I try to keep it away from me, because my self control banishes when I see one xD

For the games:

1. Pankapu - Complete Edition
  2. Grim Legends 3: The Dark City
  3. Orange Moon
  4. 12 is Better Than 6
  5. Numen: Contest of Heroes
6 Likes

Less than 24 hours…:heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

What @wasabiyoyo??? You don’t like Desserts???

6 Likes

Thanks for the giveaway!

Here’s my entries

1. Ravensword: Shadowlands
  2. Rune Classic
  3. Pankapu - Complete Edition
  4. 12 is Better Than 6

I don’t have a favorite Dessert. There’s too many to choose from! I love lemon desserts especially Lemon bars because I just absolutely love that lemon taste and it’s super simple and it’s not super sour like you think it would be since it’s lemon and they are just amazing.

7 Likes