The @kylehayman361 Chrono Memorial Giveaway ❣ CLOSED!!!!

Yea…I stole some from you…They were in your pocket…

9 Likes

Kyle%20Hayman%20Giveaway%20Image

I thought I felt someone going through my pockets, I’m glad it was a lady of esteemed character as yourself.

Here is some original @kylehayman361 artwork that he provided for me many moons ago.

6 Likes

OK, first thing first, @kylehayman361 is the Man, @delenn13 is the lady, and @Danacscott is the cutie. :nerd_face:

I don’t think I had bought a lot from the deals, but I still remember the moment I found myself missing the Slayaway Camp complete pack when I tried to tickle with Paypal in the last minute…

To be honest, the deals might not be the greatest all over the time, but the spin is well-missed even today.:laughing:

Order of interests:

1. F1 2019: Anniversary Edition DLC
  2. Battlefleet Gothic: Armada
  3. We. The Revolution
  4. Warhammer 40,000: Deathwatch - Enhanced Edition
  5. Vampyr
  6. Agents of Mayhem
  7. Genesis Alpha One Deluxe Edition
  8. American Fugitive
  9. Radio Commander
  10. The Hunter: Call of the Wild
  11. Generation Zero
  12. PC Building Simulator
  13. DUCATI - 90th Anniversary
  14. Alien Spidy
  15. Fantasy Blacksmith
6 Likes

Thank you @delenn13 and @Danacscott for working on this, and super thanks to @kylehayman361 for these great games, “Kyle’s the Man”. :sparkles:

Here at chrono @delenn13 introduced me to a nice sale on “Crash Drive 2” and that has been a blast. :sparkle:

:nerd_face: I’m still kinda new to this, haven’t been collecting games as long as many here, so this list of great games is really a treasure trove for me. I’d love any of these:

1. Vampyr
  2. GRIP: Combat Racing
  3. Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide
  4. Agents of Mayhem
  5. American Fugitive
  6. Battlefleet Gothic: Armada
  7. Warhammer 40,000: Deathwatch - Enhanced Edition
  8. Valhalla Hills
  9. Undertale
  10. DUCATI - 90th Anniversary
  11. Distraint 2
  12. HIVESWAP: Act 1

:postal_horn: Good luck to all, and to all a good night :postal_horn:

5 Likes

A Chrono Purchase

One of the games that I bought from Chrono was Bombernauts. My brother, our friends, and I have always loved the Bomberman series and it was nice to see an indie game that tried to bring a similar type of hectic explosive fun for cheap. That 4-pack deal pretty much made our night at the time.

I never really got the hang of the custom stage builder, so we just stuck to the usual/default stages whenever we all got to play together.

Coin Shop Fave

One of the Coin Shop games that I liked the most was Dead Cells, but I wasn’t able to grab a copy for myself when it was available. No worries though, I found a good deal (before it left early access iirc) at some point. It’s sitting in my long backlog atm, haha…

First Purchase

My first Daily Deal purchase was Hiveswap: Act 1, meanwhile the first Coin Shop one was Hover. I’m kinda surprised that, despite making an account in 2017, it took me 1 year to actually buy something. Pretty sure the reason for that was that I didn’t have a good enough laptop at the time, so I usually only bought games that I thought could run or it with little to no trouble at all. Then again, it could have also been due to class supply purchases during college.

Smile or Mild

Yeah, I had a couple of those during my playthrough of Hiveswap: Act 1. Some of the humor and references were genuinely funny (regardless of whether you knew the source material, Homestuck, or not). Kind of a shame that the game’s development has had a lot of issues, which means that people have been waiting quite a long time for its release (more so if you were one of the many who pledged its Kickstarter). On the bright side, it seems like Hiveswap: Act 2 might come out this month (so far).

These are the games that I’m interested in:

• Vampyr
  • American Fugitive
  • Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide
  • Agents of Mayhem
  • Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair

And most important of all…

Kyle’s the Man!

Thanks for hosting this giveaway btw, @delenn13 :smiley:

9 Likes

I’m pretty sure I was actually clued into Chrono by a Youtuber. I’ve gotten plenty of games from the coin shop purely based on the idea of it being basically free and was usually pleasantly suprised. Riff Racer is probably my fav purchase and if it hadn’t been on Chrono who knows if I would have ever found it out.

I would like these if the robot chooses me.
Super Hot
Undertale
VVVVVV
The Witness
Brothers

Kyle is indeed a man, of so I’ve heard. Maybe even THE man, if rumors be true.

7 Likes

My first purchase I’m pretty sure was EU4, the game is pretty neat

I remember being excited for the next deal, I had a routine of checking everyday

also, for coin shop it was Spaceship Looter, which I’m pretty sure was 7,500?

Kyle is the MAN

I’d like to enter for
1.Warhammer® 40,000: Dawn of War® - Game of the Year Edition W
2.Warhammer 40,000: Deathwatch - Enhanced Edition W
3.Killing Floor 2
4.Generation Zero
5.PC Building Simulator
6.Blood: Fresh Supply

good luck everyone!

5 Likes

:speech_balloon: LET ME START OFF BY SAYING:

Kyle’s the Man! Thanks for the giveaway.

:money_with_wings: A GAME I BOUGHT THROUGH CHRONO:

My first purchase was Holoball which is a VR pong-like game. It was back when VR was just starting to get popular and it was one of my first experiences in VR!

:shopping_cart: THE COIN SHOP:

I got a lot of great games from coin shop. Dino Run DX was one of my favorites because it brought back a lot of memories of playing the game on flash sites back in the good ol’ internet days. Heroes of Hammerwatch was also great because I was able to play a fun game with some friends that already had it! Lastly, Yono and the Celestial Elephants, while I haven’t played it I am excited to play it in the future with my nephews since it is a kids’ game. I am sure they will love it!

:cry: MY LAST CHRONO PURCHASE:

My last “purchase” was during the coin shop closing out sale. I grabbed a couple, but the very last one was The Office Quest. I still haven’t played it, but it looks interesting.

:smiley: SMILES:

Of the things I mentioned I think it’s pretty clear they all made me smile haha.

:video_game: THE GAMES I AM INTERESTED IN:

• The Hunter: Call of the Wild
  • PC Building Simulator

:heart: THANKS AGAIN!

9 Likes

I wonder if Al Gore would have liked playing that? :smirk:

7 Likes

When you said some keys, I didn’t think you meant THAT many. That’s pretty spectacular. You the man @kylehayman361 !

This doesn’t specify whether it’s coin purchase or money. So I’ll include both. My first coin purchase was Earthfall. My first purchase with money was the Star Wars KOTOR bundle. Honestly, earth fall wasn’t that fun to me. Star Wars, well I’m a bit of a star wars nerd so those games were quite fun.

I’m interested in:

1. Agents Of Mayhem
  2. Killing Floor 2
  3. Generation Zero

Special thanks to @kylehayman361 @delenn13 and @Danacscott for setting up and hosting this giveaway.

6 Likes

This is just too sweet of giveaway not to participate at least a little so Kyle IS the man and my entry is as follows :slight_smile:

1. Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair
  2. Elite Dangerous
  3. Battlefleet Gothic: Armada
  4. Into the Breach
  5. PC Building Simulator

As for my ‘shop’ story … my first coin shop game was Reigns fors 1,500 coins 4 years ago back when damn coins were worth something and 1,500 seemed like a million :smiley:

Thanks @kylehayman361 for keys, @Danacscott for being cute and awesome ( and also doing some heavy lifting ) and @delenn13 for hosting! Cheers.

8 Likes

Can it count a game that @Danacscott sent me through a code out of kindness rather than giveaway? I say this because I never bought a game in Chrono while it was still around.

7 Likes

Wow, this is one awesome giveaway, my many thanks to @delenn13 for hosting, @Danacscott for the help in putting this together, and of course to @kylehayman361 for the generous donation of keys. Kyle is definitely the man :+1: :+1: :+1:

As for my favorite Chrono shop game, I have to say it would be Dead Cells. It wasn’t my first Chrono game (that honor goes to The Bug Butcher), and I unfortunately wasn’t one of the lucky few who got it for 40k coins the one and only time it was introduced, but I wanted to get it after hearing about it so much that I did, and I put in a huge amount of hours into it. It’s still something I go back to every now and then, even though in all the hours I put into it, I’ve only beaten it once, and that doesn’t include The Bad Seed DLC that was introduced. But that one time I did beat it (thank you ice bow), you better believe I smiled!

And I’ll be throwing my hat in for these games:

1. theHunter: Call of the Wild™
  2. Warhammer 40,000: Deathwatch - Enhanced Edition
  3. Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair
  4. Elite Dangerous
  5. Hob
7 Likes

Let me start by saying no offense to Becky Lynch, but Kyle’s the Man.

My first ever purchase in the Coin Shop was “Super Inefficient Golf” and my last was “Boo! Greedy Kid”. Gotta be honest with ya I never played either game just because it’s actually something I don’t usually play so sorry! I’ll try it if I have time. Anyway thanks for the giveaway!

As for the games, I’ll enter for:

1. Darksiders Warmaster Edition
  2. Generation Zero
  3. Elite Dangerous
  4. ENSLAVED™: Odyssey to the West
  5. Brutal Legend
  6. Agents of Mayhem

Good luck for the people!

7 Likes

Hey, nice giveaway there, people! :wink:

Here’s obligatory meeting requirements part:
The game I got from coin shop that I really liked is Heroes of Hammerwatch. I still play it from time to time with my friends. I don’t think that it’s a good game for everyone but it works great for us.
My last purchase was Septerra Core (yeah, I’m pretty cheap :wink: ). I still didn’t get around to play it though. I remember really wanting this game when I was young but now I’m sorta anxious as I’m not sure it will meet my expectations for a good game.

Kyle’s the Man! (please don’t swat me :blush: )

And here’s my entry:

1. EXAPUNKS
  2. Vampyr
  3. Blood: Fresh Supply
7 Likes

First off, thanks for the giveaway, Kyle’s the Man!

As for what I bought through Chrono… umm… I only redeemed a few games with Coins, one of which being Redout, which I had always wanted, so that fulfilled my desire for that.

The games I’m interested in:

1. Tilt Brush
  2. Into the Breach
  3. The Witness
  4. Blood: Fresh Supply
  5. Killing Floor 2
6 Likes

Let" start by saying Kyle’s the Man.

I purchased in the coin shop : “Millie” a nice little game that I spent a few hours on.

As for the games, I’ll enter for:

• American Fugitive
  • Battlefleet Gothic: Armada
  • Generation Zero
  • PC Building Simulator
5 Likes

I mean I remember the first coin shop game I got was lovely planet it was interesting for a shooting game it was pretty pleasant

Great giveaway
I’m gonna enter haha

1 Hello Neighbour

2 Pc building simulator

3 Super hot

4 Blood fresh supply

5 Exapunks

6 Stick fight: the game

Thanks a lot ^^ That all musta taken a lot of time to compile

Also Kyle’s the Man

5 Likes

Sure I am easy :crazy_face:

5 Likes

I love the stories. Thanks for the entertainment.

I give you a Like once I have recorded your info. Am up to date…

If you decide you want to add more games to your list, make a new list and start from the LAST Number you had. If you listed 6 games and want to add to it…Start a new post and begin with the No.7.

7 Likes