The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing Sale @ Steam

https://store.steampowered.com/sale/van-helsing/

Another sale also worth mentioning

I personally got The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Final Cut as it seems to hold all the content from the series.:wink: (except Deathtrap)

11 Likes

Thanks, @pegasusz :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

Oh dear! I must resist :cry:

7 Likes

Same here, though wishlisted all the same.

5 Likes

Darn that looks good. T_T

6 Likes

Ooh lotsa cool games
Luckily I already have final cut :smile:

6 Likes

Well. Seems like i own everything except for Van Helsing III which is just 1,49 … should i? … shouldnt i…

It seems it’s not that well received in general. Could anyone who played it comment on it?

Oh it seems i also own final cut so i;m good then.

6 Likes

My boyfriend grabbed final cut for us last night and we started jamming. I’m reeeeally enjoying the game!!
I didn’t even realise final cut existed!!! (I grabbed us both the first game during the sale because it was so cheap and he’s always gifting me games).

6 Likes

SO! IF you have the final cut, then you have it all BUT DeathTrap??? Even the DLCs???

5 Likes

@delenn13, @DontBeSilly Someone on Steam broke it down further:

6 Likes

Unnn…

Looks and sounds like one big convoluted mess… :confused:

4 Likes

If I buy separately, the items would cost me £2.58, yet if I buy the Anthology to finish off the collection I ‘only’ have to pay £5.59. Steam be crazy!

5 Likes

Yeah. I noticed that the code be crazy sometimes. O_O Things you own don’t count in either or the publisher is odd about which titles can be discounted.

4 Likes