The Humble Neptunia Bundle

Enter the world of Gamindustri and hack ‘n’ slash your way through our newest bundle, available through March 4! Get games like Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 Deluxe Edition Bundle, Hyperdimension Neptunia U: Action Unleashed, and Megadimension Neptunia VIIR - Deluxe Bundle.

17 Likes

i totally didn’t just spendwaste a dollar on tier 1 just for the lulz

13 Likes

I was a huge fan of Amnesia Memories (anime), love me that reverse harem. I bought the game waaaay back in the day at full price and I have to admit… Kent still makes me swoon. The first tier is def worth imo.

8 Likes

For Amnesia though:: take the money please. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

If anyone here just wants Amnesia and not Neptunias. Message me, I’ll send you a key in pm. Gonna buy the first tier when I finish work, it’ll be in 2-3 hours or so.

EDIT: amnesia recepient found. thanx

I’d happily buy Tier 2. But the Neptunia I wanted was the 4th, and they’re only selling DLC to it. Maybe my sleeping eyes don’t understand something. Anyway. Always wanted to try these games, but there are so many of them, and they appeared so fast, just like those Sakura games… but these look more decent, and they’re about consoles? Right? Great opportunity to finally check em out just for a buck…

7 Likes

I DONT WANT ANY OF THAT WEEB CRAP

3 Likes

The volume of Neptunia games is slightly illusory as they have all been remastered and re-released. You have the original trilogy Hyperdimension Neptunia, mk2 and Victory which has been re-released as Re;birth 1-3 and then there’s the only new mainline game Megadimension Neptunia VII and it’s VR updated version VIIR.

Then there’s a whole pile of spinoff titles but no need to worry about those unless Neptunia games is the only thing you’ll want to play for the rest of your life.

I tried out the first re;birth title myself not too long ago. While the game is mildly amusing and the game play is reasonably entertaining it gets very grindy very fast. The game likes to throw level checks at you and every boss fight will demand that you’ve spent a lot of time running previous dungeons over and over or you just wont be able to progress. The dungeons are also quite simple and are for the most part just a space to fight monsters, no real exploration to be had.

I spent a decent chunk of hours with the game but I don’t think I’ll be completing it.

8 Likes

Thanks for the vote of confidence, I was eyeing the first tier. :3

6 Likes

Got the 1st tier. :+1:t3:

6 Likes

trying to get 1 st Teir., but it keeps saying credit card decline…I know there is still a little money left there…Canada vs us money???

3 Likes

yall never see those game in my library… miss me with that weeb S#@!,

shhhhhhh

time to find my old smurf account password.

5 Likes

Think I might go for Tier 2. Depends. See what I feel like tomorrow night.

3 Likes

If you mean 4 Goddesses Online, It includes a 90% off coupon now. Which brings the price of the game to $3.99 USD.

4 Likes

Spread the word we must infect everyone with the Nepiles! :smirk:

4 Likes

I meant to get this bundle (at least the $1 option)… And I failed myself. Oh well.

1 Like