The Humble BANDAI NAMCO Bundle 3

10 Likes

Wallet is safe/10

8 Likes

I’m only interested in Little Nightmares and 11-11 Memories Retold, but i’m not going to buy the bundle just for those.

6 Likes

I want SAO: Fatal Bullet. Grumble grumble, probably going to keep myself away from the bundle though…

5 Likes

You could always try and buy it cheap in the Group Buys steam group. i’m probably going to try and get the games i want from there so i don’t have to buy the whole thing.

5 Likes

I did enjoy my short time with Enslaved so for 1 buck it’s really worth picking it up!

6 Likes

I just noticed this deal will stay for the whooping 21 days! … No idea why that’s a thing.

I can’t see anything worthy for me except PAC-MAN :smiley:

4 Likes

got tier 1 -because apparently i didn’t have pac-man from last time? :thinking: :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

I’d be more interested if God Eater didn’t have eCancer.
Little Nightmares and Project Cars, I dunno if the average is worth it.

4 Likes

If you were planning on buying Tekken 7, $25 is a great price for the game… just not Humble.

Maybe GetEven is good. That’s basically it.

4 Likes

I think ilm going to get tier 1, i would be able to get a few hours out of pac man and i heard ENSLAVED is good, never heard of Impact Winter but who knows it might be good. Some of the other stuff looks cool but i already have other games I need to play before I get a bunch more.

2 Likes