THE DARKNESS II - Free for 48 Hours on Humble Bundle. [ENDED]

21 Likes

Woah what a deal! This is the first amazing free game in ages! Go get it ppl!

5 Likes

Thanks man the first one was a blast!! ^^

I lend It to a mate aaaaand he still has It :confused: but hey! now I have the second one for free :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Afaik the second one is nothing like the first one, BUT it’s a ton of fun! :smile:

5 Likes

looks like a pretty bad trip to me…

4 Likes

Love this game! Thanks :smiley:

5 Likes

First one had a far more interesting story, but gameplay-wise the second definitely stands up to that. Good stuff and for free! Geez.

6 Likes

THANK YOU SO MUCH, I’ve wanted this game for ages, I remember playing the demo :open_mouth:

not as good as the first one, (there’s less random phone numbers to get creeped out by :wink: ) but still a quite good time waster :smiley: I was gonna buy this a while back too but thought “nah it’ll go lower” LOWER INDEED MY GOOD ME.

6 Likes

The demo for this game sold me on buying the first game and the sequel. Had a great time with the first game, but then never found the time to play the second. Maybe now that I have it on PC, I’ll get around to playing it 8]

Thanks for sharing! I’d miss all these freebies if not for wonderful watchful chronies.

5 Likes

I agree, this is an excellent game, shame I already own it… Maybe I try to grab it again.

4 Likes

bump.

2 Likes

*bump
^ :fist_right::fist_left:

:smile:

6 Likes

so did all get their “the Darkness II” game in time, or did someone miss out/want one?
'coooos i still have a key leftover

2 Likes

:bangbang::bangbang: ATTENTION :bangbang::bangbang:

If you missed a key for Darkness 2 on humble bundle, just private message me.

If you of course actually have the intention of playing it.:point_up::point_up_2::point_up::point_up_2:

3 Likes

also: :vulcan_salute: (llap)

:smile:

2 Likes

The Darkness?

Edit:Warning, beginning may not be 100% appropriate for all ages.

Edit 2:silly issues, I just put the original link back. Enjoy.

4 Likes