The Complete Harvard Classics Collection (Golden Deer Classics) [51 Volumes + The Harvard Classic Shelf Of Fiction] Kindle Edition For 50 Cents US

I don’t have time right now…got Doc appts off and on today and tomorrow. If you can’t get, you know the drill. Just let me know what format. I will get it as soon as I can.

"This e-book is all 51 volumes, the equivalent of over 20,000 printed pages in one e-book. It is fully searchable with a completely linked table of contents.

All 20 volumes of the ‘Harvard Classics Shelf Of Fiction’

Each volume is also available separately in the store.

Also available:

50 Masterpieces you have to read before you die Vol: 1 (Golden Deer Classics)
50 Masterpieces you have to read before you die Vol: 2 (Golden Deer Classics)
50 Masterpieces you have to read before you die Vol: 3 (Golden Deer Classics)
50 Masterpieces you have to read before you die Vol: 4 (Golden Deer Classics)

Classics Authors Super Set Serie 1 (Golden Deer Classics)
Classics Authors Super Set Serie 2 (Golden Deer Classics)
Classics Authors Super Set Serie 3 (Golden Deer Classics)
Classics Authors Super Set Serie 4 (Golden Deer Classics)"

https://www.amazon.com/Complete-Harvard-Classics-Collection-Volumes-ebook/dp/B075GWV4W3/ref=as_li_ss_tl

You might find a few in here for the “cute little rug rat”, @ARS85. I haven’t had the time to look at it yet. I had to pay 99 cents but I think it is worth it.

17 Likes

Oh.

My.

God.

I love you.

And it’s on Amazon. Which I can use and have my aunt’s gift card use as payment (“for you studies, dear, because books aren’t cheap!”).

I’M SO HELLA HAPPY REALLY BLESS

:heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Such a shame I prefer to read real books, but I certainly will have to pick it up.

7 Likes

I picked this up as well.

For a ridiculous price:

Like @hivefleetbothan, I prefer paper books, but this is good to put on a tablet and have on hand on any given day at any given time. :slight_smile:

So thank you! @delenn13

8 Likes

GIRL YOU HAVEN’T SEEN THAT THEY HAVE A BILLION OTHER COLLECTIONS AND NOW YOU RUINED THE REST OF MY LIVE BECAUSE I MUST ACQUIRE ALL OF THEM AND I CAN HEAR MY AUNT WHISPERING IN MY EAR “I HAVE CREATED A MONSTER” AND I’M JUST SITTING HERE THINKING LIKE OMG 50 LOVE LETTERS COLLECTION, OMG CLASSICS WHATEVER MUST READ BEFORE DEATH WHATEVER MUST ACQUIRE AND THIS IS RIDICULOUS WHO ARE THESE GOLDEN DEER PEOPLE I HATE THEM TO BITS.

/endofrant

8 Likes

I don’t know who those “deer” people are but be careful…

Here, honey, have a cutie. Calm down and pay attention :heavy_heart_exclamation:

A%20Pink-Purple%20Ginger%20Baby

9 Likes