The coin shop won't load.

Massive wave?

1 Like

same and it says i have 0 coin. i think your right.

1 Like

just overloaded cuz everyone’s after the 5 new coin shop games

3 Likes

Yeah, and the coin giver doesn’t spin either.
Been here since 11:03 AM CDT, almost an hour now.

Like…

1 Like

Will I make it worse by F5ing every 5 seconds?!

2 Likes

Can’t help but notice there’s a typeerror occurring in the shop initializer. “n is null”. I wonder if it’s a bug… or if everyone’s literally slurped up every single key and that’s why it’s unable to initialize the active section. Then again, the forum looks overloaded so that’s probably the case everywhere.

1 Like

Anyone else manage to snag a copy of Thinking hard… ಠ_ಠ

Had this game on my wishlist for ages :smirk:

3 Likes

No, but I got plenty of copies of ‘429 Error’. :rofl:

1 Like

Ha ha… Well I think everyone here has a copy.
You’re either thinking hard, or hardly thinking. :wink:

3 Likes

Yea its the influx if ppl no doubt. It loaded for a sec for me, but i just saw Safety First and my heart sank xD thought i missed all 5

1 Like

This is it so far… Slowly but surely…

2 Likes

Same here a while ago

1 Like

So I’ve been waiting for the 5 new games and have been having the same connection and loading issues as everyone else here, but now it’s loaded and there aren’t any new games and the past games section is empty. Did the five new games just get sold out and I missed them?

2 Likes

Same here

2 Likes

I believe we ALL are having loading issues… They as far as I know haven’t been taken yet.

1 Like

This is what I was fearing also ahaha

Nice 429 Error

1 Like

Yeah I’m wondering the same thing. It would be sad if they just disappeared before we had a chance to so much as find out what they were.

Let’s hope we’re lucky and they only, say, accidentally made a bug when introducing one of them which then caused the problems, so they pull it in order to fix the issue and put it back up later - or maybe the new ones just aren’t loading in for some reason.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/chronodeals

games have not been added yet

1 Like

Okay, that’s good to hear, I haven’t spent my coins on ANYTHING yet and I was hoping that I could at least get one of these new games, also good to know that it’s not my computer or anything

1 Like

5 games have been added now

1 Like