The coin shop won't load.

Massive wave?

1 Like

same and it says i have 0 coin. i think your right.

1 Like

just overloaded cuz everyoneā€™s after the 5 new coin shop games

3 Likes

Yeah, and the coin giver doesnā€™t spin either.
Been here since 11:03 AM CDT, almost an hour now.

Likeā€¦

1 Like

Will I make it worse by F5ing every 5 seconds?!

2 Likes

Canā€™t help but notice thereā€™s a typeerror occurring in the shop initializer. ā€œn is nullā€. I wonder if itā€™s a bugā€¦ or if everyoneā€™s literally slurped up every single key and thatā€™s why itā€™s unable to initialize the active section. Then again, the forum looks overloaded so thatā€™s probably the case everywhere.

1 Like

Anyone else manage to snag a copy of Thinking hardā€¦ ą² _ą² 

Had this game on my wishlist for ages :smirk:

3 Likes

No, but I got plenty of copies of ā€˜429 Errorā€™. :rofl:

1 Like

Ha haā€¦ Well I think everyone here has a copy.
Youā€™re either thinking hard, or hardly thinking. :wink:

3 Likes

Yea its the influx if ppl no doubt. It loaded for a sec for me, but i just saw Safety First and my heart sank xD thought i missed all 5

1 Like

This is it so farā€¦ Slowly but surelyā€¦

2 Likes

Same here a while ago

1 Like

So Iā€™ve been waiting for the 5 new games and have been having the same connection and loading issues as everyone else here, but now itā€™s loaded and there arenā€™t any new games and the past games section is empty. Did the five new games just get sold out and I missed them?

2 Likes

Same here

2 Likes

I believe we ALL are having loading issuesā€¦ They as far as I know havenā€™t been taken yet.

1 Like

This is what I was fearing also ahaha

Nice 429 Error

1 Like

Yeah Iā€™m wondering the same thing. It would be sad if they just disappeared before we had a chance to so much as find out what they were.

Letā€™s hope weā€™re lucky and they only, say, accidentally made a bug when introducing one of them which then caused the problems, so they pull it in order to fix the issue and put it back up later - or maybe the new ones just arenā€™t loading in for some reason.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/chronodeals

games have not been added yet

1 Like

Okay, thatā€™s good to hear, I havenā€™t spent my coins on ANYTHING yet and I was hoping that I could at least get one of these new games, also good to know that itā€™s not my computer or anything

1 Like

5 games have been added now

1 Like