The Chrono Daily Deal Giveaway Game

I tried to pass along a message to @Evranu through @Pylinaer since they are playing a game together. It’s on her wishlist.

8 Likes

I’ll grab it for @Evranu

FIRST!

Do Charlie…unless you got a fav, @M00 and give her the key. please…

I had others that wanted it on their WL but they aren’t in the forum…

7 Likes

8 Likes

Thank you @M00 and @delenn13 :heart: :heart:

7 Likes

And this is a perfect example as to why it is good to follow me or others in this forum…You get free games or notified of sales etc.

7 Likes

Shoot!!!

11 Likes

Bunch of slowpokes…:crazy_face:

6 Likes

The game has been on my wishlist pretty much since GOG started, I think it’s been on there from around then. But I really don’t think I will end up playing it.

6 Likes

So is that why you didn’t “say” the “magic word”?

5 Likes

you have to say “please” @Fraggles :joy:

6 Likes

No I believe you have to say first, but adding a please and thank you never hurts.

7 Likes

Almost 20 mins but It’s gone…NOW!

5 Likes

BTW…Oyster Shooters are the best…

4 Likes

I never catch this on time haha. Just out of curiosity, What was the game?

5 Likes

The Daily Deal…Septerra Core :heart_eyes::sunglasses::star_struck:

5 Likes

Necro’d

Daily deal: Bomber Crew

Shoot

(saw that I had been throwing boatloads of money elsewhere and haven’t made a purchase at Chrono forever, it’s time to offer a tiny hint of support–a drop in the ocean really, but I know someone would appreciate it.)

10 Likes

Looks fun so ,eh , first?

7 Likes

And @DontBeSilly is today’s winner. :slight_smile:

Is there a particular partner you would like to support?

7 Likes

TotalBiscuit if that’s still an option :slight_smile: i mean if money goes to his family.

7 Likes

Yes, still an option, great choice. Payment sent, waiting for the key, I will send it in a PM shortly after receiving it.

EDIT:
Slight delay, there was an error in the key delivery, I will write in the daily deal thread.

7 Likes