The cherry on top: Giveaway edition [ENDED]

I’m in the same boat as @Enki I plan on playing the whole series one day but I don’t even have the first one yet

If that’s okay with you I would like to enter for Dark Souls III

PS No judgement on garbage foxes, my kitten who I adore, riffles through our garbage for chicken bones, half eats them then leaves them lying around the house. Somehow I still love him.

8 Likes

My dog found and ate a small amount of glitter, when I saw the floor covered with glitter I was like “what the heck?” then there she was smiling with her tongue sparkling. Yea, I bet if she were allowed inside the house the garbage can would be destroyed no probs. :fox_face::cat::dog:

6 Likes

I’m joining @Enki and @nebula7.

I don’t plan to play it right away but if that’s ok I’d like to enter for Dark Souls III.

3 Likes

New rule: If you want to enter but won’t play straight away, you need to provide a story about garbage pets

:wink:

7 Likes

My garbage pet sits in the kitchen, growing larger every day, it’s starting to smell, I really should be taking it out and dispose of it sooner rather than later. But I’ve just grown so accustomed to having it sitting there, quietly spilling over.

Not entering for anything, but thank you @Garbagefox none the less for the giveaway.

9 Likes

I too haven’t played the first two Dark Souls games, although I recently completed Demon Souls (rip servers) and want to get into Dark Souls more than ever.

So I’ll enter for Dark Souls 3.

As for garbage pets, I don’t know if this counts, but my dog used to love eating out of the garbage can, and then trying to lick my face. So… yeah.

Thanks for the giveaway!

6 Likes

Another great giveaway!
Could I enter for dark souls 3 please.

4 Likes

Killing floor 2 is just like dark souls

4 Likes

One could even say Killing Floor 2 is the Dark Souls of zombie games.

If they wanted to get thrown of a cliff.

6 Likes

I hope I’m not too late to enter! May I enter for both please?

As for garbage pets, my dog has free range throughout my entire house EXCEPT my room. That being said, he knows he’s not allowed into my room so he constantly fills my room doorway with random things like toilet paper, pillow cases, garbage from a trashcan that he can get to no matter where we put it, etc.

4 Likes

Not entering for anything just wanted to say how great the community is here thanks to you and people like you :smiley:

4 Likes

Not entering, just stopping in to say more great work @GarbageFox !

4 Likes

Idk if i can enter, but if possible i would like to participate for killing floor. Thanks either way!

4 Likes

I am not entering as I have both already, I just came to say you are very generous and awesome giveaway!

4 Likes

there seems to be no reason why not

2 Likes

Uh, hey. I’m not really sure about how this works. I’m entering the Dark Souls 3 giveaway. I already have it, so I’d give the key to my friend who didn’t get to buy the humble monthly, sadly.
Good luck everyone!

3 Likes

Sorry @Blazevoir your account is way too fresh. Stick around though! There’s bound to be more giveaways in the future.

Oh and welcome to the chrono community! :grin:

5 Likes

Wow!!! Those are some awesome games you’re giving away!! Seriously man, that’s so generous of you! Thank you!!

I’d love dark souls 3 but I feel like others deserve it way more :blush:

7 Likes

Oh my … that is just so awesome of you, @GarbageFox ! I haven’t even had a chance to take a look at your virtual attic cleaning, and I see this. These are indeed the “cherry on top”!

Thank you so much for this outpouring of generosity (and games) upon our community!

If possible, I’d like to enter for DS3 + the “Ashes of Ariandel” DLC for myself, and “Killing Floor 2” (KF2) for my friend who I have been trying to get into other co-op games besides Overwatch.

Thanks again, @GarbageFox !

4 Likes

Why bother entering, you NEVER claim anything you win?

8 Likes