The cherry on top: Giveaway edition [ENDED]

Edit: I’m entering for both since these games are both awesome! Thanks! I feel greedy

2 Likes

Wow! @GarbageFox is going ham with these giveaways!

4 Likes

So I know it says 6 days visited but that’s because I wasn’t active on this forum when I created my account i literally just made it and then forgot all about it, anyway to check when you made your account, I can’t seem to find it

1 Like

Click your name in one of these posts and you’ll see.

2 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

Ah, “January 27” , I’m gucci

3 Likes

im new Can’t enter so Thanks :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Welcome to the community!

2 Likes

You know it! :smiley:

4 Likes

One more question: when is the drawng date? can t handle my excitement !!!

1 Like

@MCharbel I’ll probably start the drawing at 8PM GMT

Edit: The 12th, you asked for the date, I’m a dummy.

3 Likes

Seems like you went over the board with that one :rofl:

Kudos to you @GarbageFox, keeping the best for the last, don’t worry about flooding the forum with giveaways, folks here clean stuff quick.

Not entering, I’ve already have DS3 and I’m not into zombie games that much

5 Likes

Killing Floor Two looks pretty cool. I’ve played one and it was really fun. Could I please be entered to wine KF2? Thanks!

3 Likes

:thinking:
apparently a 20mb appreciation gif doesn’t “fit” into a 3072kb “discourse drive” ? :man_shrugging:
:joy:

3 Likes

@GarbageFox you have already basked me in enough generosity this week, so nothing for me. Major props to you, though.

Did anybody find the “Nominate for Sainthood” button yet? Could have sworn it was right next to the “Like”…

2 Likes

Ah, I understand, now it makes sense, I found this picture taken not too long ago.

praise my photoshop skills, not

don't hurt me, I'm slow

just for the lols :joy:

7 Likes

Wow this is probably the biggest giveaway ever​:sweat_smile::sweat_smile:. I guess I’ll enter for Dark Souls III. Uhhhhhh this is kind of insane giving away a 60 dollar game and all. Even though it will never be enough Thank You​:kissing_heart::slightly_smiling_face::grinning:

2 Likes

I’d love the DS3 copy. That’s really all I have to say, except thank you if you do decide to give it to me; or anyone really that’s pretty awesome if I’m being honest.

2 Likes

WOW! Thanks for the giveaway @GarbageFox these are two gems. Enetring for Dark Souls 3.

P.S. Rive is a really cool shoot-em-up, thanks a lot for that.
P.P.S. You’re not garbage, you’re a good fox.

2 Likes

Please read the rules…

4 Likes