The Alienware Arena Thread

I’ve decided to make a thread exclusively to everything related to Alienware to avoid cluttering the other threads.

To start it out there’s another event going on in the site related to Atomic Heart.

Atomic Heart Alienware Quest

It’s an “easy” task if you enjoy puzzles, of course. :wink:

You can get an Artifact, a key for the game or 5 ARP.

Speaking of Artifacts, below is a great guide to them by good ol’ Megumin from the FreeGameFindings subreddit:

[Artifacts] Info Thread

6 Likes

Got these on my e-mail yesterday:

My AWA Stats

4 Likes

Sifu Quest Going on

5 Likes

Those types of puzzles make me go :exploding_head:

5 Likes

I know right ? They’re the worst.

And of course I’ve failed it, only getting 5 ARP as a consolation prize. :pensive:
No second chances this time around.

4 Likes

New Community event will arrive soon!

https://na.alienwarearena.com/steam/community-event/counter-strike-global-offensive-community-event

5 Likes

There’s new monthly digest after they skipped one month… Finally I’m in the top 50, although if I was in NA or whatever would have been there way sooner with the extra ARP quests… It is what it is :slight_smile:

My AWA May summary

The CS event should be done in like 12 to 15 hours = only 1600 hours left.

5 Likes

New Community event coming soon on AWA!
https://na.alienwarearena.com/steam/community-event/apex-legends-community-event

5 Likes

New events coming soon!

4 Likes

AWA is doing a quest where you can get a copy of a gorgeous looking game.

Islands of Insight Puzzle Quest

5 Likes

Thanks @carvalho20ptc (“AWA is doing a quest where you can get a copy of a gorgeous looking game.”)

FYI. I did this earlier this morning, and from the comments of folks who did it, I believe it gives you a “chance” of winning a game key, and so far it looks a bit like a 10% chance.

6 Likes

Yes, to quote a comment from there:

There are only 100 keys, and you can win a key without completing the puzzle. Completing the puzzle does not guarantee a key. It’s not the first 100 to complete the puzzle. It’s a random chance, where you probably won’t get anything. The ARP reward is the same too, 5 ARP, whether you solve it or not. Yes, it is possible to solve it.

Summary

…and I got a copy, even though I only managed to fit only two pieces in the puzzle.

5 Likes

Coming soon, another community event.

6 Likes

Rewards with a new artifact too, wonder if it is any good.

7 Likes

And the community event already started.

7 Likes