The 2021 Cattitude Bundle - Curated by Kristine Kathryn Rusch

The 2021 Cattitude Bundle - Curated by Kristine Kathryn Rusch

For StoryBundle, you decide what price you want to pay. For $5 (or more, if you’re feeling generous), you’ll get the basic bundle of four books in any ebook format—WORLDWIDE.

• Cattitude by Dean Wesley Smith
  • The Year of the Cat edited by Kristine Kathryn Rusch and Dean Wesley Smith
  • The Emperor of San Francisco by Max Thompson with K.A. Thompson
  • Unfamiliar Magic by Bonnie Elizabeth

If you pay at least the bonus price of just $15, you get all four of the regular books, plus six more books, including four StoryBundle exclusives! That’s a total of 10 titles!

• The Big Tom by Dean Wesley Smith
  • Girl’s Guide to Witchcraft by Mindy Klasky
  • Borrowed Time by Leah Cutter (StoryBundle Exclusive)
  • A Kaleidoscope of Cat Tales by Kari Kilgore (StoryBundle Exclusive)
  • Strength & Chaos, Mischief & Poise by Brigid Collins (StoryBundle Exclusive)
  • A Lady of the Galaxy by Anthea Sharp (StoryBundle Exclusive)

This bundle is available only for a limited time via http://www.storybundle.com. It allows easy reading on computers, smartphones, and tablets as well as Kindle and other ereaders via file transfer, email, and other methods. You get multiple DRM-free formats (.epub, .mobi) for all books!

Heads up for @SeekerSupreme and @Danacscott :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

8 Likes

Interesting i might get it
Thanks
@delenn13

4 Likes

Cute! Herm. My fav cat author is Lilian Jackson Braun. I couldn’t get these right now but chances are I collect the aforementioned writer’s books, like preference.

Catitude. So adorbs. Nice find @delenn13. :heart:

3 Likes

Thanks @delenn13 :sparkles: :dizzy: :sparkles:

3 Likes

I don’t have a favorite cat author. Heck, my cat hasn’t even learned to write yet. :nerd_face: :drum:

3 Likes

My favorite cat author:

Look, I made.

6 Likes

Whasamatterwithya? Get cracking…

3 Likes