THE 2019 FEMINIST FUTURES BUNDLE

I got it :+1:t3: 4 books for 5.00 or pay 15.00 and get 10 books…

https://storybundle.com/assets/marketing/bundle_201_cover-ece25c8a290fe721133ecd44d1ff5627.jpg

“This is a nicely diverse bundle, including queer and trans voices, and as such it presents interesting, thought-provoking science fiction that talks about our future and how we’ll remain human in it from perspectives that are comic, dramatic, sometimes tragic, but always engaging, imaginative, and compellingly told.”

6 Likes

Very cool! But no Ursula?

4 Likes

All discussion of identity politics aside, besides Ursula Le Guin, I find there to be a disturbing lack of Octavia E. Butler too. Just saying, damn shame that the pioneers of the genre were not considered to be a part of today’s female speculative fiction authors. Most especially during this month.

3 Likes

That is a nice selection. I’m going to go with the second tier because it has Child Goddess that I wanted to read for years, but it looks like it won’t be released in Russia ever. Many years have passed, I am not a child anymore, and I don’t read that much fiction anymore. Still, I hope it will be a great read.

I might have passed on the deal, but the books are also DRM-free, and this settles it for me. I don’t really understand the problem with DRM and videogames, if it makes itself invisible to me. But when it comes to books, I don’t want this. It’s a cool website, thanks for the tip!

4 Likes