That was fast.

So I have only just been able to check the site being at work right now and noticed there was some new games in the coin shop cool! I saw sots the pit there and wanted to check it out when I noticed 99% claimed oh crap but by the time I loaded up the steam page to see what it was and make up my mind when I came back to get it it was sold out god damn, so I wonder maybe we should get an email or something to let us know there is more stock in the shop or some way of letting us know so we have the opportunity to grab the games we want I can’t be mad because hey they are being given out for free but was a bit bummed just a suggestion though this really wanted that game haha :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I did get an email last night. Plus I get email for the daily game. Go down to the bottom of the page and click “Account” and it will be in your "Account Settings.You can sign up for newsletters.

1 Like

And with the newsletters, they do inform you of when new games are stocked in the coin shop. I don’t know if they’ll do it for every game they add in the coin shop, but we did get notified for the three that was recently added. Namely because we kept harassing Ionin to hurry up and add new games.

1 Like

Ah okay I did not know this will have to do that normally you get asked during signup for these things if they did I must of missed it :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I highly recommend Slayaway Camp. I got it with my free coins the day it went up and just began playing it today. It is surprisingly good. A bit buggy in places but overall it is worth the price of FREE.

Thanks, Chrono.GG, I would not have played it or probably even looked at it, if it wasn’t for you nice lot here.

1 Like

I missed Slayaway Camp when it was on sale so I was excited to see it in the Shop. I wanted to hold out for Briggador but wouldn’t have enough coins before all the copies would be sell out. I made the right choice. :slight_smile:

2 Likes