Thanks Gnuffi

Just wanted to take a moment to thank this fantastic gnome for giving me 10$ for no reason other than his own benevolence.

Thanks again @Gnuffi :grin:

26 Likes

oh itā€™s an entirely 110% selfish act, donā€™t you go around thinking i just do random nice things :wink:
i roll a pair of dice and i have to do what it says :blush:, +it makes me all fuzzy and warm with joy, so totally for my own sake :+1: :smile:

and again, youā€™re quite welcome, i hope you can find some use of it while the sale lasts, or whatever, future investment, -renting a movieā€¦ or just buying a ton of trading cards lol, whatever you want/get, i hope you enjoy it and have some fun of it all :hugs:

25 Likes

This is how I imagine you make decisions in life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-IUE0idp7k

12 Likes

Except microtrasanctions.

5 Likes

naa man, itā€™s not my say what people do with a gift
-a gift has no strings attached, so people can do whatever they wish

sure i personally loathe mtx in a ā€œfee to payā€ game, but they are sorta pretty necessary to keep f2p games running i supposeā€¦
so if someone liked a f2p game, or whatever, sure go nuts. And even if it was CoD crates, -itā€™s just not my place to say anything; a gift is a gift, and a gift only, exactly because there are no stipulations

5 Likes

ā€œbrown paper packages tied up with string these are a few of my favorite thingsā€

how wrong you are gnome

10 Likes

It was a joke. I not only apply the no strings but only make them personal and put time into them.

6 Likes

:thinking:, i suppose i could try to make the gifts/money more personal next timeā€¦ :man_shrugging:,
:+1:
-tho iā€™d probably be a bit afraid the Treasury dept. might come after me :wink:
:smile:

5 Likes

Think about this, if you gift 10 bucks to someone, for sure thatā€™s cool, BUT, if you gift someone a copy of Poop in my soup that person will remember you for ever.

10 Likes

I donā€™t know if any of us will be able to forget @Gnuffi easilyā€¦ Maybe not necessary to gift all the alt copies I am sure Gnuffi has amassed.

8 Likes

What theā€¦??

Did I miss something?

Is @Gnuffi randomly giving out gift cards :confused: :smile:

I have no clue whatā€™s going on here, but:

12 Likes

thanks @Gnuffi as heā€™s done the same for me :slight_smile:

ps I refunded stardew valley as it seemed tedious. any suggestions on what to buy next? Iā€™m looking at far cry 3, the long dark or csgo

8 Likes

Gnuffi is the real MVP.

8 Likes

12 Likes

I felt something similar when I played it!

Of all the three you mentioned, Iā€™d personally go with this one. 1) because I prefer solo games 2) because itā€™s really pretty 3) because it has different modes so it never gets tiring and you can both have a challenging relentless experience with it or chill back and take some screenshots 4) because it offers a longer playtime than FC3 because 3 and 5) itā€™s very nicely discounted at the moment and I think itā€™s a steal at that price.

If youā€™re still not sure, hereā€™s a short video about it:

6 Likes

Stardew. Make up for your mistake.:ok_hand:t4:

10 Likes

well now that the jig is up i suppose i could maybe elaborate a bit,
before the summer sale started, i created this thread https://206.81.1.216/t/games-wishlist-which-and-why-we-have-them-smiley/11408?u=gnuffi
just general inquisitiveness, but also with a little hidden agenda, trying to be my usual overly vague about it :smile:
now, since that didnā€™t exactly turn out as planned, not that many people joining in, and more importantly those that did, the vast majority not actually listing their desired games/wishes :wink:

so, whatā€™s a mischievous gnome to do ? :thinking:, well i then tried to sneak peak peoples wishlist, but seeing how that might be easier said than done, deducing any sort of coherent usefulness out of those. I decided to go a bit more old-school, and just opt for gift cards/ā€œgood olā€™ cashā€ :man_shrugging:
(i also figured some might actually benefit more from that, actually picking a game they really wanted, or even ingame purchases/trades and such)

so i then just sent the couple of gift cards to the lucky winners i had rolled the ā€œdiceā€ for :hugs:
seemed like it worked out well anyway, at least got some happy responses on steam, so all good in the end i think :+1:
:blush:

9 Likes

download4

6 Likes

Hmm, iā€™ll get it :). Iā€™ll also have enough to buy ac2.

4 Likes

Now iā€™m really stuckā€¦

Binding of isaac rebirth or long dark?

4 Likes