Tell us we're pretty

What do you like? What do you dislike? Anything cool we can add?

If something’s broken blame Dusty (principal engineer)

UPDATE: 25 winners have solved the second secret, but can they find secret number 3? Who knows, but we would like to highlight buying a game, that’s the whole point, right?!

4 Likes

the site worked great. I downloaded and activated my game in steam in seconds. cool site.

3 Likes

Seems intuitive and, yes, pretty. I’ll buy a game the instant one goes on sale that I don’t have.

5 Likes

1 Like

I really like the site! I just got Broforce for free on PSN, but I’m interested in future deals!

My only wonder is how easy (or possible) it is to get added to "isthereanydeal.com’s search results. That could bring in a lot of traffic.

Great job!

4 Likes

Been talking with the ITAD founder past few weeks, trying to get it added! : )

Appreciate the feedback!

2 Likes

It’s clean.

Love the UI, and it really makes navigation a breeze.

Kudos to Dusty.

I feel like he needs more recognition.

Also a raise.

Maybe a puppy.

3 Likes

It’s good. Very good.

3 Likes

Secrets!? :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Site layout is great, really simple and intuitive and the layout for each daily deal is so aesthetically pleasing!

Just a suggestion though, when you input details to pay for the first time and it says “hey, want to create an account”, would be really handy (especially for lazy people like myself) to have those fields pre-populated via the token you use to activate or such.

3 Likes

That’s a great idea. I swear we talked about that during development, but it probably got pushed off as a polish item. I’ll make sure it’s on our to-do list!

[quote=“SineNomine, post:9, topic:59”]
Secrets? :open_mouth:[/quote]
That’s what I thought yesterday! The buried “secrets” game is a nice touch.

3 Likes

Thanks so much @Galestrom! Super happy that you like our site!

But I have to give all the credit to our amazing designer @frst :heart_eyes:

… I STILL WANT A PUPPY.

4 Likes

Cool site, simple concept, clear game presentation, specs and videos, nothing over the top… I love it !

5 Likes

Chrono.gg proves that sometimes less truly is more.

5 Likes

You asked for it:

7 Likes

The website has a very beautiful interface and it very easy to use. It is also very fast in terms of page load and transactions. I bought “The Bridge” and activated it on Steam within seconds without even having an account; this is the reason why now I have an account.

The designers and developers have done a great job. I say this given I am a web developer myself.

5 Likes

Interface is gorgeous, everything is streamlined, and hey deals you offer are absolutely amazing. Not to mention you guys seem to be really in touch with the people around here. Can’t think of any complaints or critiques but out of respect for you guys, if I think of any I will be sure to let you guys know.

5 Likes

Hey guys!

I finally found out the name of the site haha. I’ve been wanting to check it out. Anyway, I love it! If all deals are customized like the one I’m seeing for today then I definitely love that. It’s cool knowing everything about it without needing to go elsewhere.

I’ll be keeping an eye out. :slight_smile:

4 Likes