Talisman on Android [Free for next 6 days/Normally $4.49]

That image above is linked. :smile:

There are still in-app purchases, but you don’t need them to play the game.

I know it’s for the next 6 days because it showed up on my Android device…

Happy gaming!

8 Likes

Nice find i have over 150 hours on the Digital Edition, too bad there are no expansions on Android though… :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

Wow, that’s almost like 3 games! : )

2 Likes

The expansion is available as additional purchase, just not for free…

I saw it and was just hoping that someone here could benefit from the free base game. :smile:

I saw it and was about to grab it, till I noticed it’s built on the old android API and requires you to let them access your indentity (aka mail), phone number, device type and in theory your personal storage…
so you know, I said no lol

1 Like

I got excited for this but it’s not free on IOS :confused: , too bad.

1 Like

Perhaps I am a bit out of touch with user privacy settings… I haven’t really come across much in the way of apps that don’t ask for access to pretty much everything under the sun on your phone…

Yeah, sorry man. I checked the iOS store and saw that originally, thus I specified Android in the title…

1 Like

How do I have over 100 apps on my android, wt most not requesting any of that?? What kind of horrible crapware do you download cause of oversaturated screenshots? rofl :joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Actually I guess not much… Currently on my phone, I have Google services, standard software for phone utilities, and a few apps I use often at work. Otherwise, this… So I am a bit out of touch… lol… First Android app download in approximately 2 yrs that’s new on my phone…

1 Like

You should probably have said :

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

:rofl::sweat::laughing::sweat_smile::joy::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like