Swords and Soldiers HD - Free on Steam (ENDED)

Swords and Soldiers HD Steam Page (One Box seems to be malfunctioning)

Normally a $9.99 USD game, who knows how long this will last free for 24 hours. This seems to be a promotion for the sequel.

Courtesy of @yoshirules for the notice. :slight_smile:

21 Likes

It is certainly colourful :thinking:

12 Likes

it’s actually pretty fun if into that whole sorta thing :wink:

9 Likes

Thanks man.

6 Likes

I won’t complain. Free is free, plus you get that awesome EXP for owning more games. :sweat_smile: thanks for sharing!

11 Likes

1 exp… in a non-game…

It’s the most expensive pay-to-notplay thing on Steam… and I constantly feed into it…

11 Likes

Looks cool. Thanks for the heads up :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

I had that game a long time ago… it was cute and all, but sadly I’ll admit that I never paid much attention to it. I kind of just passed it off as “that sick Aztec outfit for Voltar in Awesomenauts.”

It’s a very light two-lane “strategy” game with some pretty nice themes. Overall, no harm in giving it a shot, but Awesomenauts is the studio’s magnum opus by far.

7 Likes

Thanks for the heads up

2 Likes

Bump, not sure how much longer this will last I just checked it, still free, maybe for the next 10 minutes or so?

3 Likes

And it is no longer free, so I feel good bringing this topic back to life to make an important statement:

Off topic, Voltar has the best outfits…

3 Likes

Such a cute, smart and observant dino!:heart_eyes:

Did someone steal her keyboard???

1 Like

She reads about the goings on here, perhaps she is just being shy. Plus all the extra effort towards playing and reviewing games is keeping her mind elsewhere, is my guess.

2 Likes

I am still here :slight_smile:
Busy like YQMaoski said and ofc with the sale
Time to clean out my wishlist finally

3 Likes