https://store.steampowered.com/sub/244143/

17 Likes

Being on the merger!

6 Likes

Maybe it’ll morph into the First Colony Edition :eyes:

7 Likes

Cheers to the both of you!

5 Likes

Some of you may already have this from EGS, but that was the base game, this has a few extras.

11 Likes

/chants
Merge it! Merge it! Merge it!

5 Likes

Noice.

4 Likes

Thanks @SeekerSupreme and @Halcypher :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Sorry it took so long for me to do this. I had one of my 20 hour headaches. I think a Mac Truck hit me. Hope someone got the license number.

5 Likes

Now I have both on Epic and Steam. Thanks for the post! :+1:

4 Likes

Thank you to both @SeekerSupreme and @Halcypher :sparkles: :dizzy: :sparkles:

Sorry about your headache. At least the truck was full of McDonald’s Big Mac’s and Fries? :smirk:

3 Likes

@delenn13 is that what a Mac truck is?
I’m not familiar with the term, was wondering, but not enough to raise it, but seeing as mark has been kind enough to do so, I thought I’d follow up.

The first thing that sprung to mind for me was a truck full of overpriced computers, but that seemed unlikely.

4 Likes

It’s a brand like “Ford” or “Chevy” for a semi truck…This one is for Breast cancer…

3 Likes

Ah ha, thanks for the clarification. Hope you are on the mend

3 Likes

you can drive one in American Truck Simulator

3 Likes

I’m certainly no stranger to taking contrarian viewpoints, even just for the fun of it. But I’ve never heard anyone be FOR breast cancer before.

4 Likes

When you feel like someone is taking a jack hammer to your head, you can say a lot of crazy things. :exploding_head:

2 Likes